Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 258 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

edit : it wasnt the official instagram page
    > https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwidtwg...ken-by=itpart1
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But yeah, true, some are already on ebay.
    Apparently there is a figurine planned for august, would that be it, and explaining why some shops already have some?

Pennywise
    Mystery Vinyl - Pint Size Heroes - Horror
    Due Aug 2017
    > https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/comingsoon.php

Also, I dont remember seeing a blood splattered Pennywise before?
    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUNKO-HORROR...oAAOSw-89ZQ0Ce
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

It says "custom" on it but looks like someone took random red nail polish and called it blood splattered. Pretty shitty job if you ask me.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

It says "custom" on it but looks like someone took random red nail polish and called it blood splattered. Pretty shitty job if you ask me.
    Yeah that's a custom. And I second that shitty job

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one off of eBay. I can't play these clown games anymore!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $50 shipping.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    $50 shipping.
    Seller that do that seriously piss me off. Probably cost less than $1 to ship.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    $50 shipping.
    I know. Just price the item accordingly and don't trick people with the outrageous shipping.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how ebay lets that happen. Unless the seller is sending it overnight, there is no way ebay software should allow it to be anywhere close to 445 for shipping.

Looks like ebay doesb't have a limit on Entertainment memorabilia.

They do cap other items:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/maxi...g.html#maximum

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Did you win the $76.00 bid? I bid but wouldn't go that high.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Did you win the $76.00 bid? I bid but wouldn't go that high.
    Yeah that was me. I know I paid too much for it as there will likely be a wide release at some point but I really wanted one. I've been keeping tabs on the other ones up for auction just to see what they end up going for.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how ebay lets that happen. Unless the seller is sending it overnight, there is no way ebay software should allow it to be anywhere close to 445 for shipping.

They do cap other items:

HAHAH what the hell happened to Cassettes? I don't remember a cassette weighing in at 100lbs

Cassettes Cassettes 252.00

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

They do cap other items:

HAHAH what the hell happened to Cassettes? I don't remember a cassette weighing in at 100lbs

Cassettes Cassettes 252.00
    I'm fairly sure that's a typo. $25 is likely correct.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    $50 shipping.
    I know. Just price the item accordingly and don't trick people with the outrageous shipping.
    eBay use to charge their fee on the item price only. Sellers quickly started upping the shipping price to make money fee free. eBay responded by charging their fee on the total amount of the sale including shipping.

There is no longer any good reason to charge excessive shipping; unless it an accounting trick on their end, so they can say they sold the item for $5.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mystery solved. Sigh. Couldn't have been announced a day earlier could it. Lol.
    https://funko.com/blogs/news

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck, they actually have 4 different versions.
    They know that King fans are suckers for variants!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh..stop clowning around and go for "IT".
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sick right now. I could've gotten a chase AND a common one for the price I paid for one common one. I messaged the seller and asked if I could cancel because it hasn't been shipped yet. I highly doubt it as that would be stupid of them but I had to check. Live and learn. I really despise how Funko does releases sometimes. My fault though. I may have to get the other three to console myself

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am sick right now. I could've gotten a chase AND a common one for the price I paid for one common one. I messaged the seller and asked if I could cancel because it hasn't been shipped yet. I highly doubt it as that would be stupid of them but I had to check. Live and learn. I really despise how Funko does releases sometimes. My fault though. I may have to get the other three to console myself
    Beverly... If he won't cancel it you could always refuse the package and do a return to sender. If you paid via paypal then you will be able to get a refund. I have never done it but a paypal rep advised me that I could do this.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it the seller's fault?
    If not, rejecting the package because of buyer's remorse isn't cool.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate the thought Aron but like RF said it isn't his fault. He was smart and took advantage of the situation and I fell for it. I'm going to quit crying over spilled milk now and I guess enjoy the fact that we have these! I'll just have mine a few weeks early and at 60 bucks more

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ToyWiz has Pennywise with the boat - both versions - for preorder...but that sepia one is expensive?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Says 1 out of 5 are the sepia variant.

EDIT:
    1 out of 6, my bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 258 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast