+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 2982

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT- Penny Wise FunkO's Cereal

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G9M2MZF/

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do't see these often:
    STEPHEN KING FROM A BUICK 8 PROMO 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" HANGING PINK FUZZY DICE

Brand New
    $34.99
    Jan-24 22:000 bids
    Free Shipping

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vintage Stephen King The Stand Standee He Vhs New Poster Promo Blockbuster
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/153350555213?ul_noapp=true

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen KING / Promotional packet Misery Illustrated Fantasy 1987

$147.00
    Jan-29 08:18or Best Offer
    Top Rated Plus+$5.00 shipping
    Free Returns

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

What are ya'll's thoughts on this?
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F192799100406

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What does 'lite ware' mean?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I don't like the signature.

The COA is just a QuickOpinion and doesn't apply to this listing. The eBay listing mentioned doesn't exist on eBay anymore.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King ~ IT ~ 1986 ~ Original Viking Book 2" Button Promo Pins ~ Set of 2

New (Other)
    $49.99
    Feb-11 05:59Buy It Now
    Top Rated Plus+$3.09 shipping
    Free Returns

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I don't like the signature.

The COA is just a QuickOpinion and doesn't apply to this listing. The eBay listing mentioned doesn't exist on eBay anymore.
    I was wondering the same thing, lol. "Lite ware" is never a good sign
    And thanks Brian. I didn't love it either. Too bad, I thought this would be a cool item but too many red flags.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It means "Light Wear".
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Traveler Crowbar is on a distinguished road

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F163524056926

Is this legit. Where'd it come from also. Thanks in advance.

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's legitimate.

John

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

I have to admit, I really liked the story and enjoyed the mini series. It's pretty neat that they made tickets and the description on the ticket is really cool

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Legit promo item and Mike (seller) is an honored (and honest) member here. I own a ticket too....somewhere

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a cool item !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

11.22.63 Bad Robot Stephen King and J.J. Abrams Men's T-Shirt Rare Promo XL VGC

Pre-Owned
    $19.97
    Feb-14 12:35Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Sat, Feb. 23+$4.95 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good price for a seldom seen (at this price) item:

1983 Christine Film Promo Stephen King Bumper Sticker Horror John Carpenter Pure

$15.96
    Feb-4 21:02Was: Previous Price$19.95
    Buy It Now
    +$4.06 shipping
    20% off

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough one to find:

NIGHTMARES & DREAMSCAPES super rare promo kit—Stephen King

New (Other)
    $51.00
    Feb-26 10:553 bids
    +$12.50 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, this one hardly comes up for sale! (But i have one)

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Over a hundred dollars now.
    Helpful hint - wash the pillow in warm, not hot, water.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King DOCTOR SLEEP Promotional Eye Mask The Shining Danny Torrance

Pre-Owned
    $24.88
    Jan-10 21:39or Best Offer
    +$7.50 shipping
    Free Returns

The pillow promo set went for $275.77, which was more than the BUY IT NOW price. Not bad.

Country
    Country Flag

The pillow promo set went for $275.77, which was more than the BUY IT NOW price. Not bad.
    Well, it was a promo kit with a pillow. Not just a pillow
    I believe that the BIN option disappears once that someone starts bidding...

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Well, it was a promo kit with a pillow. Not just a pillow
    I believe that the BIN option disappears once that someone starts bidding...
    There is also the CD premium that buyers are willing to pay for one of their auctions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast