Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 258 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So, I am confused : did the original variants all had BLUE or YELLOW eyes?
    The regular Pennywise with boat has yellow eyes, all the others except the Chase have blue eyes. The Chase has sepia (tan) eyes. The new batch of Pennywise with boat has blue eyes, and I guess now the new Walmart wig version has yellow. I don't think I'll be getting the ones that only have a new eye color - I must draw the line somewhere!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've also just noticed that some of the new blue eyed Pops are in the old boxes showing yellow eyes, but the new boxes have blue eyes. There is also now a chase variant in a blue eyed box. My original chase has yellow/green eyes on the box.

So I guess a completist would need all the pops and all the boxes

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Madness !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The pop I just got with the boat has the blue eyes with the yellow eyes on the box. Wonder why they decided to change the eyecolor. Becca do you have them all displayed somewhere, or have you already posted a pic? I'd love to see all the ones you have.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon Prime members can buy Pennywise with yellow eyes for $10.99 here (I would get it quick):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...450_em_1p_0_ti

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    The pop I just got with the boat has the blue eyes with the yellow eyes on the box. Wonder why they decided to change the eyecolor. Becca do you have them all displayed somewhere, or have you already posted a pic? I'd love to see all the ones you have.
    There is a pic of the 4 exclusives in a few posts above... regular Pennywise is not in the photo. Do you mean a pic of all the Pops I own? (Because I have about 200 Pops ).

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    There is a pic of the 4 exclusives in a few posts above... regular Pennywise is not in the photo. Do you mean a pic of all the Pops I own? (Because I have about 200 Pops ).
    200?!?! Holy crap, Becca!!!

(BTW, did you see the adorable KRAMPUS that is coming out tomorrow...? )

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I know. It gets out of control. I started with Daenerys Targaryen. I told myself that's the only one I would ever buy

I already have the Hot Topic flocked Krampus but the FYE variant is awesome too!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know. It gets out of control. I started with Daenerys Targaryen. I told myself that's the only one I would ever buy

I already have the Hot Topic flocked Krampus but the FYE variant is awesome too!
    Oh no, I think I NEED that FYE one! Dammit!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh wow! Yes, you're entire collection Was curious if you had them out and displayed somewhere.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow! Yes, you're entire collection Was curious if you had them out and displayed somewhere.
    Most are out of the boxes, although I save them all and store them. The majority of the collection is for A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) and they are on the shelves with the books. I have all the King related ones, LOTR/Hobbit, Supernatural, 1966 Batman & Robin (signed), some horror, some Star Wars, some Walking Dead, some random movie pops, classic monsters, Labyrinth, Outlander, some other random ones I liked. Most related to books are displayed in the book cases. I have less than 10 signed pops.

Maybe we need to start a Funko thread. Haha.

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone see this Pennywise Pop with error. It was listed for $50K. Not sure what it sold for

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Funko-Pop-U...p2047675.l2557

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone see this Pennywise Pop with error. It was listed for $50K. Not sure what it sold for

"Geriatric Pennywise" But $50k?!

"Geriatric Pennywise" But $50k?!

I'm curious what it sold for. Would someone actually pay that much money, that's insane!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Der Dunkle Turm - Schwarz
    Heyne 21 page promo booklet

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's always cool to see some rare (foreign) items, nice grab !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Target has plenty of the Grady Twins POPs now.

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Oh jeeze.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Oh jeeze.
    My sentiments exactly.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Oh jeeze.
    My sentiments exactly.
    I do want Georgie!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This makes me want to both cheer and cry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 258 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast