+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2883

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ah! a second one! yours is in very nice condition too!
    thank you for showing this
    I think i want one now
    https://www.amazon.com/Southwest-Spe.../dp/B000AMNS5C
    added to my cart, thanks!
    now , can you find me a Doubleday proof for Salem's Lot?
    Read the reviews - you may not get the book pictured. The item is just a generic "book safe" - actual book used is not specified.

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The book safe isn't a promotional item. Just an aftermarket creation.
    My Tommyknockers booksafe
    I think i want one now
    Let me know if you find it, will ya? Thatís the last place my wife would look for my slush fund.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I think i want one now
    https://www.amazon.com/Southwest-Spe.../dp/B000AMNS5C
    added to my cart, thanks!
    now , can you find me a Doubleday proof for Salem's Lot?
    Read the reviews - you may not get the book pictured. The item is just a generic "book safe" - actual book used is not specified.
    good to know! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The book safe isn't a promotional item. Just an aftermarket creation.
    My Tommyknockers booksafe
    I think i want one now
    Let me know if you find it, will ya? Thatís the last place my wife would look for my slush fund.
    i decided to buy one from amazon, and if it isnt a Tommyknockers, thats ok, i can just put a stephen King dustjacket over whatever book it is, its just a matter of finding a good fit!

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

i decided to buy one from amazon, and if it isnt a Tommyknockers, thats ok, i can just put a stephen King dustjacket over whatever book it is, its just a matter of finding a good fit!
    Oops...

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a book safe as well. Mine is Needful Things. I think it came from another TDT member.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pricey for what it is : Rare 1992 Stephen King Sleepwalkers Make Up Kit
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/153043914886?ul_noapp=true
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Given that for MR MERCEDES s1, they did a handful (I know of 2) promotional phones, I wonder if they would do the same with some zappit
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

Hmmm. That's a very good price for the phonograph AND the promo booklet/DVD's. he's right about the battery change tutorial right here in a thread. I believe I paid $225 for just the phonograph. My brother in law gave me the booklet/discs for Xmas.
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a cujo halloween mask made by Signet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HTF-RARE-19...QAAOSwZjJU9fXm

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    a cujo halloween mask made by Signet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HTF-RARE-19...QAAOSwZjJU9fXm
    Way too much! Overlook had them for $29.00 Kicking myself for not grabbing one.

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed one.

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I have a signed one.
    Address please? You know, for reference purposes.
    And that is awesome!

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I have a signed one.
    Address please? You know, for reference purposes.
    And that is awesome!
    Haha thanks

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler PW86 is on a distinguished road

Default In search of IT promotional items

Hi all,

I have been in search of a few items to complete my IT promotional items collection so I thought Iíd try this forum!

I am missing the promotional poster, door sticker, streamers and cash register wrap.

Anyone have any of these or any leads?

Thank for reading!

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of these : "door sticker, streamers and cash register wrap."

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Same. I would be interested in seeing some pics of these items....

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, please could you share photos of the IT promo items you have in your collection.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I have never seen photos of the items I am looking for but I would have to assume they look like the rest of the promotional items that I have. They were all sent out to the book stores promoting the book.

Store sign to hang on the ceiling indicating where the book is located in store:

Employee buttons:

Book order aisle:

and an informational booklet which details the book and promotional materials that were included in the package sent to the stores:

Hopefully my post above will help me locate the others!

Anyone??

Country
    Country Flag

What is a "streamer"?

Country
    Country Flag

But that's an internal debate that I sometimes have : should I talk about a specific item that I am looking for or not?

By mentionning it, other people may learn that it exists and they may look for it themselves, meaning more competition.
    On the other hand, it may help you finding it, or some owners may sell theirs....

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    What is a "streamer"?
    Similar to a ribbon.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    But that's an internal debate that I sometimes have : should I talk about a specific item that I am looking for or not?

By mentionning it, other people may learn that it exists and they may look for it themselves, meaning more competition.
    On the other hand, it may help you finding it, or some owners may sell theirs....
    Kind of like whether or not to share the fact that Bettís exists. Ultimately I always tell someone asking where to buy King books about Bettís, but thereís always a little alarm that goes off in my head: ďwhat if they buy something Iím looking for?Ē

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast