+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Default Stephen King promotional items

I thought I might start a thread to share pictures of promo items not related to 1st or S/L. Here's a few that I have pictures of.

Bag Of Bones Lager:

Firestarter press kit:

'IT' cardboard stand:

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool items.

Bob...start to post, please! You'll fullfll this topic!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fsmdr, I like that pen in the photo with the Bag of Bones lager...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks. That pen belongs to Ari now.

a few more stuff I found.

Lisey's paperweight and bookmark:

Road to Dark Tower bookmarks:

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff! It seems that the U.K. gets more 'creative' promo items than the U.S. (?)
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

road to the dark tower promo bookmark? oO

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

They're a series of seven bookmarks (oversized, just like the book!) produced by Cemetery Dance to accompany the limited edition of the book. Glenn Chadbourne did the artwork.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks nice!
    oh and i dont know why but i thought it was the long road home (the upcoming comic)

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some other promo items.

Courtesy of Brice's pics:

The dark Half Bird seed:

The Dark Half postcard:

Bookmarks and Nightmares and Dreamscapes hat:

Needful Things postcard:

Tippy's pictures:

Black House kit:

Contains:
    10 pin badges with release date of 9-15-01 on them sealed in plastic bag.
    Approximately 50 postcards sealed in plastic bag.
    1 14"x9" paperboard standee with reservation slips attached it.
    2 paperboard shelf talkers.
    1 Blackhouse 3d mobile sealed in plastic bag.
    2 plastic hook and string hangers sealed in plastic bag (for use with mobile).
    1 original black cardboard box measuring approximately 16"x21".
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

The Dark Half postcard:
    That is actually a pin, not a postcard Ari.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The Black House promo box is pretty sweet! Nice stuff!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics courtesy of Jerome:

Cujo Guitar

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Talisman Postcards:

Courtesy of Gguthrie:

UK Promo items
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of Jerome:

Maximum Overdrive promotional truck
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I always love seeing pics of that Cujo guitar.

Great promo stuff! So where's the Duma Key tennis ball that everyone seems to have (besides me)?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    The Black House promo box is pretty sweet! Nice stuff!
    That Black House Promo box is mine.

Wanna trade it for your signed Duma Key?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got these From a Buick 8 promo fuzzy dice yesterday...

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I always love seeing pics of that Cujo guitar.
    I don't really think it is a promo item.
    I think of promo items as things that where initially given away for free to promote a King book or movie.
    If so, it very well would be the most expensive promo item I own.

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick;118913So where's the Duma Key tennis ball that everyone seems to have (besides me)?

(I tried to upload the image from imageshack, but it didn't work, so here's a thumbnail.)

John

Attached Images

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK and movie promo items are really cool, but I have committed myself to sticking to the US and book promo items only.

I only have a few....

From a Buick 8 Fuzzy Dice
    Wizard & Glass Promo Booklet
    Lisey's Story Notebook
    Black House Postcard

Here is my "want list"
    Duma Key Tennis Ball
    Hearts in Atlantis Playing Cards

What others have I forgotten that would fall under my criteria of US and book?

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, yes, that guitar isn't a promo in the typical "freebie" sense.

John, thanks!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The UK and movie promo items are really cool, but I have committed myself to sticking to the US and book promo items only.

I only have a few....

From a Buick 8 Fuzzy Dice
    Wizard & Glass Promo Booklet
    Lisey's Story Notebook
    Black House Postcard

Here is my "want list"
    Duma Key Tennis Ball
    Hearts in Atlantis Playing Cards

What others have I forgotten that would fall under my criteria of US and book?
    A few others were:
    Waldenbooks also issued a set of dog tags for Hearts in Atlantis.
    There was a set of magnets that was the first page of Bag of Bones.
    The promotional ledger showed the first few hand-written pages of Dreamcatcher.
    A CD was issued that had King reading the first chapter of From a Buick 8.
    Four different-colored Dreamcatchers were issued for the movie (tan, red, brown and blue).

I have these, and I'm sure there are others out there too.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright...I managed to take pics of almost all my promo items (I didn't take pictures of all the posters yet).

Here are some other promo items (please feel free to correct the name of items):

Children of the corn - Promotional Corn:

Chinese Tarot card (comes with the paperback edition of "The Wastelands"):

Colorado Kid Excerpt. Published by Hard Case Crime

Dark Tower IV excerpt

Argentinian Cell ads in catalog

Donald Grant Flyers
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Hard Case Crime booklet and the Chinese Tarot card are really neat. I've never seen either before!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cell postcards signed by Artist:

Cell Excerpt:

Cell UK Ads:

Several Postcards:

(the OnWritting ones are printed since it were given by Scribner in their website)

Several bookmarks:

(the OnWritting ones are printed since it were given by Scribner in their website)
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast