Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 258 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Panda Toys has the four Shining figures for 55.98. If the three regular one are about 10.00 each, that makes the Jack chase about 25.00.

I don't know much about Funko - do they make so many and then that's it? Or do they make them forever?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes, but you said "has". Well, it doesnt technically have it yet.
    And I said preorder at the end.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I don't know much about Funko - do they make so many and then that's it? Or do they make them forever?
    It varies.

Occasionally Pops will be 'vaulted' (retired). It's not a given; I.E. Freddy Krueger has been around since the start and they're still making him.

There are other Pops that are 'exclusives'. I.e. they can only be found at a certain store (Hot Topic) or as part of an 'event' (I.e. Comic-Con). These tend to be rarer as they only make a limited amount.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I don't have any, but I probably will get Pennywise with boat and balloon.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Radio station swag from the Bangor premier

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Bev!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, nice posters, etc. Going tomorrow to see the movie.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Grabbed an SDCC exclusive IT poster signed by the cast members that were in attendance. The poster isn't the greatest design but I like the signatures

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No stuff at the Miami screening. I had an awesome time though!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Grabbed an SDCC exclusive IT poster signed by the cast members that were in attendance. The poster isn't the greatest design but I like the signatures
    How cool! I've been seeking for one but are going for a premium rate.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    How cool! I've been seeking for one but are going for a premium rate.
    Yeah they have them priced on the higher side! I made a best offer on one for a nice bit under $200 and it was accepted. I saw a couple that sold via bidding went in the $140-150 range so it is possible to get one at a lower price than what's listed.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone wonders, the MR MERCEDES press kit with the phone went for $250. Pretty cool, probably a reasonable price given that it came with the phone, still too rich for me :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, did anybody have any of the "old" Dark Tower movie poster with the original release date of february?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold mine to another member.

Oops, mine was the July 28 date.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't look like they are for sale yet but he has some Barlow statues (or whatever you call them) coming up soon.

https://www.facebook.com/HomemadeHor...MojL44&fref=nf

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pennywise (2017) Mask
    $59.99 at Spirit Halloween. They also sell a costume for IT but it is only the top without the pants or boots so it is kinda lame.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Swag from the It press screening I attended

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    I bought a set last week.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

IT STEPHEN KING RARE PROMO PROMOTIONAL YELLOW RAIN JACKET RED BALLON
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/401399515019?ul_noapp=true

STEPHEN KING "IT" PROMO VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES/VIEWER BRAND NEW
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/112553671244?ul_noapp=true

Country
    Country Flag

The Mist DVD Press Kit Stephen King Collectible Spike TV Show COMPLETE KIT
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/132320628498?ul_noapp=true

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

IT Movie Stephen King 2017 A3 Film Poster Odeon Midnight Screening Pennywise
    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/172857663238?ul_noapp=true

Stephen King's IT -12.5"x17" Original Promo Movie Poster MINT Cinemark Pennywise
    > www.ebay.com/itm/172857367850?ul_noapp=true

Stephen King's IT Pennywise original Promo Movie Poster Mondo Print Posters
    > www.ebay.com/itm/302446125975?ul_noapp=true

Country
    Country Flag

Another FUNKO exclusive. This one is pretty cool!
    >>> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/34...-toy-surfaced/

The FYE website offers $10 off on 1st order if you register by email, cf the bottom of the website
    Need to check if they deliver to France...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And Neca posted on their Facebook to be alert on an upcoming figure of IT.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

An entire series I believe !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 258 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast