Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 258 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^That's both cool and disgusting at the same time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More disgusting...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Better than that used Tommyknockers condom I bought off ebay... God I hope that was a real promo item and not just a scam.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Better than that used Tommyknockers condom I bought off ebay... God I hope that was a real promo item and not just a scam.
    I don't know whether to laugh or be afraid for your well-being

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I assure you that my mental well-being is shaky at best.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    More disgusting...
    About disgusting/strange promo SK promo stuff...

My ´not used´ German KINGDOM HOSPITAL promo fiber thermometer...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure you know where you can stick that thermometer.

(Actually - that's a really nice item!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    More disgusting...
    About disgusting/strange promo SK promo stuff...

My ´not used´ German KINGDOM HOSPITAL promo fiber thermometer...
    A bit random...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'd buy them all if they were just a LITTLE bit cheaper and in a little bit better condition. This is the seller I bought all the BOMC magazines from, highly recommended!
    ~Jonathan

Traveler Navius is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Did any of these ever show up on ebay?

Edit: Giveaway at PetCo Park during SDCC, same day as the Charlie The Choo Choo signing.

Edit2: Sombra stuff, too.
    Last edited by Navius; 12-17-2016 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Added info.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Navius View Post

Haven't seen one. Are they related to the Dark Tower movie, or just a "garage" knock-off?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Haven't seen one. Are they related to the Dark Tower movie, or just a "garage" knock-off?
    Official - part of the film marketing campaign. They have a Twitter account where it is mentioned
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don´t know if you have this promo cd´s in the usa/uk ?

Random House promo audio sample cd
    with STEPHEN KING - Mind Control

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Official - part of the film marketing campaign. They have a Twitter account where it is mentioned
    Some of these, along with promo pens were given at SDCC. I've been looking for one with no luck so far.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler Navius is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Some of these, along with promo pens were given at SDCC. I've been looking for one with no luck so far.
    Got a Sombra app logo pin/button from ebay last night, the seller had it listed as a SDCC promo item for the new character in the "Overwatch" video game, so maybe that's why Sombra stuff is so bafflingly hard to find.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just put my name down in my local cinema for the official posters of IT and TDT... gonna see about the display items also .. really fucking exciting!! Any idea (if I ever get rid of them) how much they can fetch????

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sheb View Post
    Just put my name down in my local cinema for the official posters of IT and TDT... gonna see about the display items also .. really fucking exciting!! Any idea (if I ever get rid of them) how much they can fetch????
    Sai - Modern movie posters don't go for a whole lot, mainly because they produce thousands of them..you can snag them on ebay (even most vintage ones) for under $30. The displays are something different but not a lot of folks collect them because of their size. I recently bought two (one for Misery and one for Langoliers) brand new in the box for less than $20 each. They'll remain in the back of my closet until I someday have the room to put them together. However, because SOOO many people are into evil clowns now and IT merchandise is everywhere, an IT display might go for a bit higher, especially since it's such an iconic character.
    ~Jonathan

I thought these were pretty cool (he has a DEAD ZONE one as well and I think APT PUPIL if I remember). I'd snag them if it was closer to payday even though I'm not really focusing on movie memorabilia right now, you don't see these things come up very often.
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

UK promos?

$10 US or 7 Pounds each...
    If you looked in the trash at the right time...free.

In the US there aren't any of what would be considered "posters". There are cardboard standees, and printed opaque pieces designed to be back lit.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool guys thanks for the heads up! The posters will be UK/Irish, but really can't wait to have them, especially TDT one...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Sai - Modern movie posters don't go for a whole lot, mainly because they produce thousands of them..you can snag them on ebay (even most vintage ones) for under $30. The displays are something different but not a lot of folks collect them because of their size. I recently bought two (one for Misery and one for Langoliers) brand new in the box for less than $20 each. They'll remain in the back of my closet until I someday have the room to put them together. However, because SOOO many people are into evil clowns now and IT merchandise is everywhere, an IT display might go for a bit higher, especially since it's such an iconic character.
    You should at least get them out to share some pictures with us
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    You should at least get them out to share some pictures with us
    Never a problem with that... but I don't see to be able to post pics on the threads!?!?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Amok Time will be releasing a series based on Creepshow!
    First one is up for ordering
    http://www.amoktime.com/monstarz-cre...on-figure.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 258 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast