Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 258 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They've got several 2017 & 1990 Pennywise... I am SO glad that I do not collect any figurines, because I would be
    1) broke
    2) my house will be filled of those. And I dont have the space
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've said this before but I'm very happy that NECA is doing stuff for the 1990 Pennywise. It's a shame almost no one else is, there are a few good Funko variants I can think of (like Pennywise with half his face melted by 'battery acid').
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree that it's mostly NECA & Funko that creates some Tim Curry's, but there are also some others.
    > Pennywise by Stingrayz : https://club-stephenking.fr/figurine...wise-stingrayz
    > Some Bobbleheads by Foco : https://club-stephenking.fr/foco-bobblehead-stephenking
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please remind me : the first batch of IT Chapter 1 Funko Pennywise : the eyes were yellow and then became blue, or was it the other way around?

Thanks

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

becca will know, wait for her....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Can someone please remind me : the first batch of IT Chapter 1 Funko Pennywise : the eyes were yellow and then became blue, or was it the other way around?

Thanks
    The original Pennywise with boat had yellow eyes

The original exclusive figures had blue eyes - Walmart, FYE and Hot Topic.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Thanks

Thanks !

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Thanks !
    Also, for the original chase, the box showed yellow eyes. When they re-released the chase, the box showed blue eyes.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Thanks !
    Also, for the original chase, the box showed yellow eyes. When they re-released the chase, the box showed blue eyes.
    And how many of all those do you have, Becca?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Thanks

Thanks !
    And how many of all those do you have, Becca?
    You don’t want to know.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A 2020 release from Living Dead Dolls.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...g&utm_content=

Country
    Country Flag

I got Pennywise, I guess I'll have to get this one too

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING'S PET SEMATARY MOVIE PROMO PORTABLE FOLDABLE FOOD & WATER BOWL SET!

https://www.ebay.de/itm/STEPHEN-KING...wAAOSwtd5dLMV6

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    STEPHEN KING'S PET SEMATARY MOVIE PROMO PORTABLE FOLDABLE FOOD & WATER BOWL SET!

https://www.ebay.de/itm/STEPHEN-KING...wAAOSwtd5dLMV6

Ha ha, that's sorta cool

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lowell Spinners baseball team has had two Stephen King bobble head promotions over the past few years. This year they’ve turned their mascot into Pennywise.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F264425465104

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spirit Halloween has a shit ton of Pennywise stuff this year. Some of the stuff I saw in the store isn't on their website.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King IT Book Promo Pin Button 1986 Original Vintage Viking 1st Edition

Pre-Owned
    $18.75
    Jul-22 18:13Buy It Now
    +$2.75 shipping

Pennywise Sings a Song (Stephen King's It Soundtrack) Rare 12" Picture Disc LP

Pre-Owned
    $299.99
    Jul-22 21:17or Best Offer
    From Israel+$19.00 shipping

"STEPHEN KING 'IT' (2017) COLLECTION OF 5 OFF. HALLOWEEN 2017 PROMO POSTCARDS"

$15.00
    Jun-5 14:48Buy It Now
    +$10.00 shipping

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The Lowell Spinners baseball team has had two Stephen King bobble head promotions over the past few years. This year they’ve turned their mascot into Pennywise.

Oooo! I love this! Thanks for posting!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Mouth kind of looks like a hippo.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

You must be a Yankees fan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

You must be a Yankees fan

eew. gag. no.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King & Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    German promo holo moth

Promo Holo moth together with the HC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL! CONGRATS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 258 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast