Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 258 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Took about 20 years to find out how to do a side. And then I gave up

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a cujo halloween mask made by Signet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HTF-RARE-19...QAAOSwZjJU9fXm

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    a cujo halloween mask made by Signet:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HTF-RARE-19...QAAOSwZjJU9fXm
    Way too much! Overlook had them for $29.00 Kicking myself for not grabbing one.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed one.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I have a signed one.
    Address please? You know, for reference purposes.
    And that is awesome!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I have a signed one.
    Address please? You know, for reference purposes.
    And that is awesome!
    Haha thanks

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this counts as quirky I think: someone has edited the 2017 version of IT "for family viewing" and is selling that on dvd

ebay link

"This DVD has been edited (like CLEAN FLICKS) to remove profanity, violence and sexual content, and other "bad things" to reduce the rating from R to PG or PG-13 making it more family-friendly. "

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how long before ebay pulls it for copyright infringement.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually ordered a copy of this to get an understanding of the edits to make it family friendly:

When it arrived I put it in and it went from the opening music straight to the credits. Yep, edited for family enjoyment.

JK
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I actually ordered a copy of this to get an understanding of the edits to make it family friendly:

When it arrived I put it in and it went from the opening music straight to the credits. Yep, edited for family enjoyment.

JK
    You made me laugh, damn you!

(just kidding, I really meant, darn you like a sock!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

JK
    You made me laugh, damn you!

(just kidding, I really meant, darn you like a sock!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler PW86 is on a distinguished road

Default In search of IT promotional items

Hi all,

I have been in search of a few items to complete my IT promotional items collection so I thought I’d try this forum!

I am missing the promotional poster, door sticker, streamers and cash register wrap.

Anyone have any of these or any leads?

Thank for reading!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of these : "door sticker, streamers and cash register wrap."
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Same. I would be interested in seeing some pics of these items....

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, please could you share photos of the IT promo items you have in your collection.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

I have never seen photos of the items I am looking for but I would have to assume they look like the rest of the promotional items that I have. They were all sent out to the book stores promoting the book.

Store sign to hang on the ceiling indicating where the book is located in store:

Employee buttons:

Book order aisle:

and an informational booklet which details the book and promotional materials that were included in the package sent to the stores:

Hopefully my post above will help me locate the others!

Anyone??

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is a "streamer"?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

But that's an internal debate that I sometimes have : should I talk about a specific item that I am looking for or not?

By mentionning it, other people may learn that it exists and they may look for it themselves, meaning more competition.
    On the other hand, it may help you finding it, or some owners may sell theirs....

What is a "streamer"?
    Similar to a ribbon.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

But that's an internal debate that I sometimes have : should I talk about a specific item that I am looking for or not?

By mentionning it, other people may learn that it exists and they may look for it themselves, meaning more competition.
    On the other hand, it may help you finding it, or some owners may sell theirs....
    Kind of like whether or not to share the fact that Bett’s exists. Ultimately I always tell someone asking where to buy King books about Bett’s, but there’s always a little alarm that goes off in my head: “what if they buy something I’m looking for?”
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's why you have to check Betts at least once an hour, if not more often. And if you see something that you want, don't wait. Because it will be gone.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice pictures and very nice IT items.

But, how do you walk on the walls like that when taking the pictures? You have discovered anti-gravity!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Here are a couple from among the hundreds of thousands of King promo items I have. (Okay, maybe I exaggerated a tiny bit on the exact quantity):

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 258 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast