+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2883

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a set with the mask a couple of weeks a go.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    What do you guys think these postcards should go for?
    A set sold yesterday for £25.00 on ebay.uk.
    Thank you.
    Scratch that. A set just sold for £57.00.
    I know I was outbid in the last minute or so but wasn't quite ready to pay $75.00 for a set. However it may come to that as there are a couple of other sets available for bidding.
    WOW! I let the $25 set go because I thought it seemed a bit much for 4 postcards. But $75?! We collectors are nuts!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a set with the mask a couple of weeks a go.
    That's what I'm hoping to get at some point. There's an auction up now. We'll see what happens....if a postcard set goes for $75 I can't imagine what it will be with mask. I'm scared. Lol

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    What do you guys think these postcards should go for?
    A set sold yesterday for £25.00 on ebay.uk.
    Thank you.
    Scratch that. A set just sold for £57.00.
    I know I was outbid in the last minute or so but wasn't quite ready to pay $75.00 for a set. However it may come to that as there are a couple of other sets available for bidding.
    WOW! I let the $25 set go because I thought it seemed a bit much for 4 postcards. But $75?! We collectors are nuts!!!!!
    Amen sister!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - 70 - Happy Birthday
    GERMAN Heyne Poster

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Der Dunkle Turm - Schwarz
    Heyne 21 page promo booklet

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's always cool to see some rare (foreign) items, nice grab !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Lowell Spinners Game Ticket 7/13/2012

I have been going thru my SK collection trying to organize and catalog some recent purchases and came across a game ticket for the Lowell Spinners game on July 13, 2012. This was one of the two Bobble Head Giveaway Games. I no longer own the bobble heads so have no use for the ticket.

If someone has a bobble head but no ticket and would like it just PM me your address and I will send it out in the mail.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The ticket has been claimed.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I wish I could find an IT IS HERE button!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

What do ya'll think of this?
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F122883734439
    I think he's relisted this several times and maybe should take the hint that no one wants it at that price. I would love to have this but $100 seems much too steep.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seems nice but too expensive for what it is. Have you tried to contact him and see if you can do a side deal?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Seems nice but too expensive for what it is. Have you tried to contact him and see if you can do a side deal?
    Agreed. Too expensive. I may contact the seller if it goes without selling again and see if they will bargain or do a best offer option. I know if they don't normally have best offer listed they get a little pissy but what the hell. I would think he'd like to make a sale.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I guess only a die hard collector would want this, but here ya go:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TNT-DVDs-8-...oAAOSwhiZaV83O

Country
    Country Flag

A few years back I saw a few of those "For your consideration" Emmy promo DVDs for N&D, but didnt pay much attention.
    I wonder though what episods are among them, because 1 is missing of the official promo

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You mean that thing on the left? I think I bought that from Shannon.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BIN ($147) is pricey, but make an offer. Somewhat rare item.
    Stephen KING / Promotional packet The Eyes of the Dragon 1987 Fantasy 1st ed

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    You mean that thing on the left? I think I bought that from Shannon.

Hey, I remember that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast