+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2685

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, nice posters, etc. Going tomorrow to see the movie.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Grabbed an SDCC exclusive IT poster signed by the cast members that were in attendance. The poster isn't the greatest design but I like the signatures

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No stuff at the Miami screening. I had an awesome time though!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Grabbed an SDCC exclusive IT poster signed by the cast members that were in attendance. The poster isn't the greatest design but I like the signatures
    How cool! I've been seeking for one but are going for a premium rate.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    How cool! I've been seeking for one but are going for a premium rate.
    Yeah they have them priced on the higher side! I made a best offer on one for a nice bit under $200 and it was accepted. I saw a couple that sold via bidding went in the $140-150 range so it is possible to get one at a lower price than what's listed.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone wonders, the MR MERCEDES press kit with the phone went for $250. Pretty cool, probably a reasonable price given that it came with the phone, still too rich for me :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

Swag from the It press screening I attended

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    I bought a set last week.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT STEPHEN KING RARE PROMO PROMOTIONAL YELLOW RAIN JACKET RED BALLON
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/401399515019?ul_noapp=true

STEPHEN KING "IT" PROMO VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES/VIEWER BRAND NEW
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/112553671244?ul_noapp=true

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

The Mist DVD Press Kit Stephen King Collectible Spike TV Show COMPLETE KIT
    http://www.ebay.fr/itm/132320628498?ul_noapp=true

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

IT Movie Stephen King 2017 A3 Film Poster Odeon Midnight Screening Pennywise
    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/172857663238?ul_noapp=true

Stephen King's IT -12.5"x17" Original Promo Movie Poster MINT Cinemark Pennywise
    > www.ebay.com/itm/172857367850?ul_noapp=true

Stephen King's IT Pennywise original Promo Movie Poster Mondo Print Posters
    > www.ebay.com/itm/302446125975?ul_noapp=true

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Has the CR stuff from studio on back. haven't seen one of these.

STEPHEN KING IT PROMO MEDIUM RAINCOAT GEORGIE PENNYWISE BILL LOSERS CLUB RARE

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Found one more of this very nice inflatable STEPHEN KING promo letterings from Heyne...

My old STEPHEN KING

My new, not inflated SK

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Country
    Country Flag

I've just recieved a second SLEEPING BEAUTIES UK sleeping mask, as well as a first UK limited cover edition of the book

The dustjacket is really magnifiscent as well as nice to touch with the embossed letters.
    I have the snake version

>>> http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=5746

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I've just recieved a second SLEEPING BEAUTIES UK sleeping mask, as well as a first UK limited cover edition of the book

The dustjacket is really magnifiscent as well as nice to touch with the embossed letters.
    I have the snake version

>>> http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=5746
    I haven't heard of the sleep masks. Do you have more info and where you can get one?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was discussed a while back how frustrating it would be to collect all of them, as they have to be examined in person.
    Only with help from a patient UK member can they be had.

Country
    Country Flag

If they are not under shrinkwrap in the shops.

The copy I recieved wasn't, so I guess it wont be but.... will it really be the first time King collectors hunts down complicated stuff. I mean, some here even hunt down different PRINTING COMPANIES on first prints !
    I will be in the UK next weekend for my wife's gramma funeral, and I just realised that I will leave on the 25th, so the day before the release ahah !

Oh, well, I hope to finish reading it this weekend anyway

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Country
    Country Flag

If they are not under shrinkwrap in the shops.

The copy I recieved wasn't, so I guess it wont be but.... will it really be the first time King collectors hunts down complicated stuff? I mean, some here even hunt down different PRINTING COMPANIES on first prints !
    I will be in the UK next weekend for my wife's gramma funeral, and I just realised that I will leave on the 25th, so the day before the release ahah !
    Oh, well, I hope to finish reading it this weekend anyway

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a sticker on the front of the DJ but it does not reveal what the actual image variant is, so removal of the DJ WILL be required to check.

EDIT: Interestingly the advance copy I also received (on behalf of another member) is also the Snake variant. Two Swallows do not a Summer make though.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure the Kings need the extra pennies buying all four variations will net them, so I am happy to contribute.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It was discussed a while back how frustrating it would be to collect all of them, as they have to be examined in person.
    Only with help from a patient UK member can they be had.
    It's easier to do what I do....if you are not in the UK, not collect UK books.

We in the US already have enough to collect.

OK...full disclosure....I do collect the UK S/Ls (not the PS Publishing recent lettereds)...but there have not been many.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

I collect as much as my tattered, woebegone wallet can bear, and then just a little more. JUST when I think I'm out of buying one more book, that collecting urge pulls me right back in again.

Gunslinger Apprentice snsd is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

South Korean publisher made a set of pencils in celebration of Stephen King's birthday.

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Those are cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 LastLast