Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The truck never sold, even when he dropped the price to $199
    I have to admit it looks cool, but it's cardboard. I would never pay $200 for that. I might consider it, if it was an actual toy truck, but even then it would be too high.
    Geoff

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I guess these qualify as "quirky":

Duma Key promo tennis ball, new in case, unopened

From a Buick 8 fuzzy dice, never dangled from a rearview mirror

Hope they find a good home!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They should have made a promo lighter for Firestarter.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I think he did a damn good job of it. If I had the $$$s I'd consider buying it.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That certainly is different!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Interesting thought! I don't think I have ever seen one. Here is a photo of the only promotional lighter in my collection (at least I think it is the only one). It promoted the audio only collection BLOOD & SMOKE. The outer case holding the CD's was done to resemble a pack of cigarettes and, I suppose, it was only natural to issue a promotional lighter.

Any other promo lighters out there?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that's a really cool item!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Interesting thought! I don't think I have ever seen one. Here is a photo of the only promotional lighter in my collection (at least I think it is the only one). It promoted the audio only collection BLOOD & SMOKE. The outer case holding the CD's was done to resemble a pack of cigarettes and, I suppose, it was only natural to issue a promotional lighter.

Any other promo lighters out there?

None that I'm aware of, but I like you're lighter. If you happen to notice another one somewhere please let me know.

Firestarter is practically begging to have a lighter made. It would be perfect.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never even heard of one! That's neat!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What if we have a thread on Stephen King's promo items?. There seem to be so many cool stuff that I've never seen before. I'm sure everyone have really neat stuff that others have not seen before. Just a thought.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's a great idea. You can go ahead and start one if you like.

If you rescue me

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Default Stephen King promotional items

I thought I might start a thread to share pictures of promo items not related to 1st or S/L. Here's a few that I have pictures of.

Bag Of Bones Lager:

Firestarter press kit:

'IT' cardboard stand:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool items.

Bob...start to post, please! You'll fullfll this topic!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fsmdr, I like that pen in the photo with the Bag of Bones lager...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks. That pen belongs to Ari now.

a few more stuff I found.

Lisey's paperweight and bookmark:

Road to Dark Tower bookmarks:

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff! It seems that the U.K. gets more 'creative' promo items than the U.S. (?)
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

road to the dark tower promo bookmark? oO

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

They're a series of seven bookmarks (oversized, just like the book!) produced by Cemetery Dance to accompany the limited edition of the book. Glenn Chadbourne did the artwork.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks nice!
    oh and i dont know why but i thought it was the long road home (the upcoming comic)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 258 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast