Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 258 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 6441

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IT Stephen King: YOU'LL FLOAT TOO BEANIE with PENNYWISE Dancing and Kids Figures

Brand New
    $34.99
    Feb-12 16:46Buy It Now
    +$4.99 shipping

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

11.22.63 Bad Robot Stephen King and J.J. Abrams Men's T-Shirt Rare Promo XL VGC

Pre-Owned
    $19.97
    Feb-14 12:35Buy It Now
    Guaranteed by Sat, Feb. 23+$4.95 shipping
    Top Rated PlusFree Returns

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good price for a seldom seen (at this price) item:

1983 Christine Film Promo Stephen King Bumper Sticker Horror John Carpenter Pure

$15.96
    Feb-4 21:02Was: Previous Price$19.95
    Buy It Now
    +$4.06 shipping
    20% off

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I thought I was done with the Funkos...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Just when you think you're out they pu....well you know :-D

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Just when you think you're out they pu....well you know :-D
    EXACTLY!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I have a lot of the King funkos I am thinking about selling if anyone needs any. I don’t have any chase figures.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tough one to find:

NIGHTMARES & DREAMSCAPES super rare promo kit—Stephen King

New (Other)
    $51.00
    Feb-26 10:553 bids
    +$12.50 shipping

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, this one hardly comes up for sale! (But i have one)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Over a hundred dollars now.
    Helpful hint - wash the pillow in warm, not hot, water.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King DOCTOR SLEEP Promotional Eye Mask The Shining Danny Torrance

Pre-Owned
    $24.88
    Jan-10 21:39or Best Offer
    +$7.50 shipping
    Free Returns

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The pillow promo set went for $275.77, which was more than the BUY IT NOW price. Not bad.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The pillow promo set went for $275.77, which was more than the BUY IT NOW price. Not bad.
    Well, it was a promo kit with a pillow. Not just a pillow
    I believe that the BIN option disappears once that someone starts bidding...

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Well, it was a promo kit with a pillow. Not just a pillow
    I believe that the BIN option disappears once that someone starts bidding...
    There is also the CD premium that buyers are willing to pay for one of their auctions

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On ebay:

Vintage Matchbook Cover FIRESTARTER By Stephen King

Promo item for Futura release of Firestarter.

Doesn't have the matches any more, which is a shame.

Country
    Country Flag

Not really promotional, but kind of cool : a IT-themed umbrella, that turns bloody during the rain
    > https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/04...wise-umbrella/
    >>> https://www.merchoid.com/product/it-...tive-umbrella/

This reminds me. There is a Mr Mercedes umbrella, but I cant find it anymore. Was it a promotional one, from Netherlands or something like this?
    I think Ari has one

My MR MERCEDES umbrella, never opened:

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have more informations about it?
    I cant seem to find any about it.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you have more informations about it?
    I cant seem to find any about it.
    Member Neils obtained several of them from The Netherlands. An advance search upthread will show a few posts about them.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah he got a few of us one. I think they were from the Dutch fan club or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 258 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 ... LastLast