+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3015

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not really a promo item, but didn't know where to put it : next week, in London, numerous movie items will be up for auctions.
    Including one of the axe from the SHINING movie !

>>> https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...uction-1243838
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King/THE SHINING Book Press Kit:Custom folder,B+W pic,B+W Folded Poster
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/401902647142?ul_noapp=true
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Stephen King/THE SHINING Book Press Kit:Custom folder,B+W pic,B+W Folded Poster
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/401902647142?ul_noapp=true
    that one went fast! Cool item.

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent is just really nice vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

on ebay:

Rare Stephen King Hearts In Atlantis Promotional Waldenbooks Dog Tags

Starting bid:US $15.00, no bids yet

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Castle Rock Stephen King J.J. Abrams PROMO ICE CREAM SCOOP Hulu CASTEL ROCK
    https://www.ebay.de/itm/Castle-Rock-...IAAOSwoetdzDSn

Country
    Country Flag

Ahahah !

Country
    Country Flag

I believe that Ari recently found one, but here is another one :

Stephen King Maximum Overdrive Movie Promo Kit 1986 - As Issued
    >>> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...2&toolid=20008

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good price:
    2019 Doctor Sleep Mask and Keychain Set! Movie Promo Stephen King

$5.00
    Dec-11 20:17Buy It Now
    +$4.50 shipping

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone has a Mr Mercedes season 1 press kit they could spare with?

I have s2 +s3, and always wanted the season 1.
    I recently asked someone that had it, but he recently gave it away to one of his friends (-_-')

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Just got the one for season 2 of Castle Rock. Contained the strangest murderweapon from 2019...

Lilja

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Just got the one for season 2 of Castle Rock. Contained the strangest murderweapon from 2019...

Lilja
    Is that...
    Spoiler:
    the spoon? I saw some on ebay

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd like a Mr. Mercedes Season 3 press kit too, if anyone has one they're willing to give away for free, er, I mean, sell me one, of course!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post

Lilja
    Is that...
    Spoiler:
    the spoon? I saw some on ebay
    Yes, a nice giftbox with chockolat and one more thing that I haven’t open yet. Check fb, twitter or Instagram for photos.

Lilja

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the spoon but no chocolate nor other items. By fat it's the weirdest promo item I have!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Yeah! It was like a giftbox.

Lilja

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What else was in the box?
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    What else was in the box?

Chocolate and something else that was wrapped that I didn’t open 😬

Lilja

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Castle Rock Stephen King J.J. Abrams PROMO ICE CREAM SCOOP Hulu CASTEL ROCK

$50.00
    Jan-14 22:34or Best Offer
    +$4.00 shipping
    Free Returns

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very inexpensive:

2019 Doctor Sleep Mask and Keychain Set! Movie Promo Stephen King

$5.00
    Dec-26 11:22Buy It Now
    +$4.50 shipping
    Only 1 left!
    6 Sold

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seldom seen:

1988 Prime Evil book promo shirt- Stephen King, Peter Straub etc Adult XL

New (Other)
    $10.00
    Jan-21 19:201 bid
    +$4.00 shipping

Stephen King Green Mile Promo T-shirt - 1999 - Adult XL

$10.00
    Jan-21 19:100 bids
    +$4.00 shipping

Stephen King Talks and Reads Bag of Bones Promo Cassette 1998 Simon Schuster

Pre-Owned
    $20.00
    Jan-24 05:31Buy It Now
    Top Rated Plus+$5.00 shipping
    Free Returns

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis will become famous soon enough ZombieElvis's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default not my auction

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...8AAOSwQj9eOq~M

'STEPHEN KING - TommyKnockers

RARE Australian PROMO VHS w/BAG & sound chip

EXCELLENT Condition, but sound chip battery is flat so does not still make noise when removed from bag.

Untested
    '
    now this is something I never saw before. am I the only one who wants to see if they can replace the battery and find out what the gadget does?

Country
    Country Flag

No, you are not, I thought the same thing when I saw it yesterday.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No order, but these would be my favorites:

Black House press kit
    Nightmares and dreamscapes press kit
    Silver Bullet paperweight
    Maximum overdrive promo truck
    Christine action figure 1-24
    Hearts in Atlantis cards
    The mist Snowglobe
    Christine emergency kit
    Redrum and The shining Ale
    Bag of bones press kit
    Seven years later, I'm only missing one: The Black House Press Kit.

Yeah, I know. But I just LOVE to re read old threads from time to time.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Let's see, I'm missing...all of those!
    What does the Silver Bullet paperweight look like? Do you have a picture? That sounds interesting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 LastLast