Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 258 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of, where is sir_boome? Haven't seen him around in awhile.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Speaking of, where is sir_boome? Haven't seen him around in awhile.
    He posted earlier in the Random Comments thread.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Bookstore display for Doctor Sleep paperback.

Thanks for the reminder. ordered my copy from Amazon. starting to pick up other new 1st's as well. ThANKS PAUL!

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Trust that they are in good hands Jonathan!
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chaos-consultants View Post
    Trust that they are in good hands Jonathan!
    Want to sell them, John? haha
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

B&N has an exclusive Shawshank Redemption blue vinyl for Vinyl Day

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/shaw...=0802215290715
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome. I'd buy it for my wife's restored 1947 Sonora unit, but the Sonora is mono, and I wonder if it would sound good.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

It may sound a little funny...Seeing that 33 1/3 LPs were not around until 1948.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    It may sound a little funny...Seeing that 33 1/3 LPs were not around until 1948.
    Good point. Another good reason to skip the vinyl of that one.

FWIW, before and after pic:

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jerome, I know we talked about the Sonora. The vinyl would be nice to have, I can not believe the dollar's people are getting for old turntables and vinyl.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nothing to do with the thread, but Jerome's great Sonora unit, which I really like, made me take these pictures. My grandmother's old RCA radio/record player, which I inherited. There's a stack of 78s in the bottom cabinet which I am afraid to touch because the one time I tried to lift one off it disintegrated in my hands:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, in 1947 they must have anticipated that 33 1/3 LP's would be coming soon (either that, or the unit was retrofitted long before I obtained it-that seems likely).

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeing as the 45 was not on the market until March 31 1949.... I can only assume that you are wrong on the date of Sonora unit.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Sonora is the correct date it has a 78rpm player in it also being a early AM/FM, not the same as what we have now on the dial.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seeing as the 45 was not on the market until March 31 1949.... I can only assume that you are wrong on the date of Sonora unit.
    It's a 1947. I have the model # and manual etc. It looks like he had someone (or did it himself) swap out the record player part of it. My Father in law was the original and only owner. He received it as a high school graduation present. He graduated in 1947.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1947-SONORA-...-/351300013972

1947 SONORA RMR 219 RADIO PHONO SERVICE MANUAL photofact schematic RMR219

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is what the original record player looked like:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Finally I got a copy!

Lilja

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank's Jerome, I bought a set of the bookmark's. Also picked up this while in Columbus, OH at a antique store.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    Finally I got a copy!

Lilja
    Is there any text inside the book? And do you know if these were distributed when FK was released or was it more recently?

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Nope, just White pages to write on. It was done to promote Finders Keepers in Korea.

Lilja

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, a Korean promo item. I almost went mad trying to get some promo items from there. Eventually I threw in the towel. This one is cool. Let me know if you ever get an extra one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 258 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast