View Poll Results: Please choose one

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Beauty

11 50.00%
  • Crimson Tide

11 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament - 1990s: Round 3 - Group 6 of 32 - Tiebreaker

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Great Movie Tournament - 1990s: Round 3 - Group 6 of 32 - Tiebreaker

For the tiebreaker poll, please vote for one title to move on to the next round. The poll will be open for four days.

American Beauty (1999)
    Directed by Sam Mendes

Watch Trailer

Crimson Tide (1995)
    Directed by Tony Scott

Watch Trailer

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, this tiebreaker has closed tied. What do we do? Shall I rescind my vote (for American Beauty)? Can someone that didn't vote here state which one they would have voted for?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crimson Tide is by far the better film here.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Maybe get someone that didn't vote to cast their vote. And maybe in future tiebreaker polls have members state their vote like we've previously done in the past?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Maybe get someone that didn't vote to cast their vote. And maybe in future tiebreaker polls have members state their vote like we've previously done in the past?
    This particular poll doesn't actually show who has voted though. I don't think I voted in time, but I cannot say for sure - I know that there's still a load I need to vote on, as I have been away for over a week....

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yes and Yes.

Country
    Country Flag

Sadly I don't know who voted, maybe only RF knows.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's get a neutral party in here to vote maybe?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

T-Dogz did vote already.

Country
    Country Flag

There have been more than 22 votes cast in other polls, we just need to find at least one who didn't and state which way they would have voted, if they had to.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    There have been more than 22 votes cast in other polls, we just need to find at least one who didn't and state which way they would have voted, if they had to.
    If not, flip a coin.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Flip a coin dude, we trust you. Whichever one of these advances, its all the same to me tbh.

Country
    Country Flag

Well of the people involved in this discussion now, we have a 4-2 edge for American Beauty. Does that work?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Well of the people involved in this discussion now, we have a 4-2 edge for American Beauty. Does that work?
    I prefer Crimson Tide, but that would still leave the vote 4-3 for AB. So go with AB.

Country
    Country Flag

The boss has spoken. American Beauty moves on and Crimson Tide is eliminated. In the future, let's avoid double ties, please

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A suggestion for tie-breaking: assuming you can see when the votes came in, remove the most recent vote cast. This would be a bit like a retroactive "sudden death" approach. Just a thought.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread