+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Night of 1,000 Stories gala featuring Stephen King

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Night of 1,000 Stories gala featuring Stephen King

https://e.givesmart.com/events/cpI/
    About Night of 1,000 Stories
    May 2, 2019

Join 826 Boston for the never-boring, always story-worthy Night of 1,000 Stories gala. Special guest Stephen King will be joined by 826 Boston students for an evening of showcases and surprises. Cocktail hour begins at 5:30 PM, followed by an action-packed dinner at 7:00 PM.

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not cheap
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Carrie
    Salem's Lot
    The Gunslinger
    Signed EOTD 1st/1st
    Signed Firestarter 1st/1st

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Anyone going?
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Anyone going?
    I might

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need 8 people to go. $2,500 each.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yowza! Not cheap!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

$500 to have rubber chicken.....cocktails......and hear King tell the story about the old lady in the grocery store.

No signing.

Pass.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    $500 to have rubber chicken.....cocktails......and hear King tell the story about the old lady in the grocery store.

No signing.

Pass.

I love Rubber Chicken. I am all in!

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tend to think that there will be a video on youtube, once it's sold out
    Just like the PEN America show
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might be in brother. We might be able to sneak a small book in
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of going cause I love Boston anyway, cool place
    What do you have in mind, I don't understand the value of the $25,000 table vs. 2 for $800 seats.. does the seat at the table get something not mentioned?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not going to go. The prices are crazy (unless you live close enough to drive). Even then the prices are crazy.

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol for that much money I'd want a private dinner with SK and have him sign my books.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

He is speaking at end of event. My understanding is he is not mingling, like breakfast at NYC.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    He is speaking at end of event. My understanding is he is not mingling, like breakfast at NYC.
    SO chances of a signed book perhaps... ARE VERY low Matt?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

I was told the only interaction would be him on stage speaking. A book at event or being able to say hi isn't in the cards, according to staff member I spoke with. The only signed books will be for auction and raffle, at $500.00 per seat they will I'm sure bid at more than market which is GREAT for the organization.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

+ Reply to Thread