Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Traveler Jaztastic is on a distinguished road

Roland reaches the top of the Tower and opens the door, behind it is another door, behind THAT is another door, then another one, and another one...

Traveler ImprisonedNtheDarkTower is on a distinguished road ImprisonedNtheDarkTower's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Joshua View Post
    Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower and steps out onto the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" where he jumps up and down on the couch dancing the commala and screaming " I love Susan Delgado" at the top of his lungs.

Hell comes in many different forms!
    That was a funny ending. nice imagination

Ok...here's mine. Roland opens the door and finds a tape recorder hanging just inside. He notices the tape inside says "Play Me" After he hits the play button, he hears Jigsaw from the Saw Series. Telling him that he must pass a few test, before freedom is obtained. Oh yes, there will be blood. LMAO
    [SIZE="3"]
    SIZE]

Eat.Sleep.Poop. My 3 major qualites.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ImprisonedNtheDarkTower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sai Joshua View Post
    Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower and steps out onto the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" where he jumps up and down on the couch dancing the commala and screaming " I love Susan Delgado" at the top of his lungs.

Hell comes in many different forms!
    That was a funny ending. nice imagination
    Yeah, I haven't read it for ahile but it's still kickass.

Ok...here's mine. Roland opens the door and finds a tape recorder hanging just inside. He notices the tape inside says "Play Me" After he hits the play button, he hears Jigsaw from the Saw Series. Telling him that he must pass a few test, before freedom is obtained. Oh yes, there will be blood. LMAO
    Good one. Anyway I guess Roland would end Jigsaw's little play forever very quickly.

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bumbler19 is on a distinguished road

I sat and tried to think of something good... but my mind keeps wandering back to the Thriller video >.> <.<

( ' ')" "(' ' ) ( ' ')" "(' ' ) ( ' ')" "(' ' )

Traveler Jaztastic is on a distinguished road

Haha I like that Saw one!

I have another one: He reaches the Tower & finds out that it is just a hologram generated by North Central Positronics!

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that one.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Imagine how the ending would be if Brownings poem was really Childe Roland on the dark tower came
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Traveler arnibeth is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I think after twenty years of reading this story the characters deserve a happy ending and Roland some peace.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Yeah, wouldnt it be nice . Maybe stay on and find love with Rosilita,
    or even the ka-tet living in the Calla or hell out on the trail to nowhere in
    particular, roasting weenies on a campfire telling stories

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by arnibeth View Post
    I think after twenty years of reading this story the characters deserve a happy ending and Roland some peace.
    Sadly life isn't full of happy endings.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Roland gets to the top, and he grabs the handle. he hears a faint voice saying "don't do it, trust me", but he ignores it. he turns the knob, and BOOM! a rigged shotgun shoots him in the face, killing him.
    "FUCK!" Jim throws down the controller.
    "I told you not to. I've beaten this game four times. next time, listen to me"

Jareth's Goblin Queen soylentjillian is on a distinguished road soylentjillian's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Imagine how the ending would be if Brownings poem was really Childe Roland on the dark tower came
    go then and find your hand!!!

oh holy shit, I just about died laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Then, I call you Goblin Queen.

"Respect the Bumbler!" Billy-Bumbler is on a distinguished road Billy-Bumbler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post

But anyways, here is my ending (I forgot it if I posted it, hope I didn't!)

Roland had reached the top and was reaching for the doorknob, only to have Cort smack him across the head. "Wake up, you worthless maggot!" Cort exclaimed. "You're not a gunslinger yet."
    "Tough titty said the kitty"---Blaine the mono

"Why did the dead baby cross the road? Because he was stapled to the chicken!"- Eddie Dean

Jareth's Goblin Queen soylentjillian is on a distinguished road soylentjillian's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Bumbler View Post

But anyways, here is my ending (I forgot it if I posted it, hope I didn't!)

Roland had reached the top and was reaching for the doorknob, only to have Cort smack him across the head. "Wake up, you worthless maggot!" Cort exclaimed. "You're not a gunslinger yet."
    I think that if King had done that we would have all gotten vans and stalked his lazy ass.

A horrible ending would be kind of like the one at the end of Men in Black, where their galaxy is in a marble? What if all the worlds that spin on the axis of the Tower were all encased in a specific room of another Tower somewhere? And infinite numbers of towers inside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Then, I call you Goblin Queen.

Traveler chris777 is on a distinguished road

Worst for some, but best for me. Would be...
    Spoiler:
    First of all, Crimson King should have been a cooler character. Old man Red Santa? Comon? And Walter was supposed to be badass...he was killed by a spider. Who got beat up by a BUMBLER? Why was he able to make birds and squirells come to him at will whenever he wanted. But he couldn't make a DEER do that, so he could eat in the cold? Why could he completely control WALTER/MARTEN/FLAGG with his fkn MIND...but he couldnt do that to any of the ka-tet even after it was broken? Every prophecy came true, except the one that said Mordred would kill his father...Why couldn't it have been mis-interpreted, and it meant mordred would kill his RED father? The ending was good, but so many little things coulda made the whole series a lot better.
    Sorry, back to my "alternate ending". I would have liked to see the
    Spoiler:
    BAD GUYS WIN. The world go into chaos, the beams break, the tower collapase, and Mordred and Los rule for awhile(then Roland somehow saves the day) But at least let the bad guys win once! =)

Blaine the Terror Train Mad Man is on a distinguished road Mad Man's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

after some thinking - here's mine worst ending: salvation for roland

It would have sucked hard thank god it wasn't so

I am the one I am the one
    The godlike terror train
    The superior, artificial brain
    Feel free to call me Blaine!

Country
    Country Flag

Mordred catches Roland but he doesn't kill him... he takes of his spider costume (just the head part like in Scooby Doo) and there is... Susan!!! It was Susan, his first love, all the time.
    They look at each other with big puppy eyes hug each other and kiss and that's it.
    Happy End.

Blaine the Terror Train Mad Man is on a distinguished road Mad Man's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Mordred catches Roland but he doesn't kill him... he takes of his spider costume (just the head part like in Scooby Doo) and there is... Susan!!! It was Susan, his first love, all the time.
    They look at each other with big puppy eyes hug each other and kiss and that's it.
    Happy End.

I can't even imagine such silly endings, i think after such ending i'd burn the book

I am the one I am the one
    The godlike terror train
    The superior, artificial brain
    Feel free to call me Blaine!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Man View Post
    Happy End.

I can't even imagine such silly endings, i think after such ending i'd burn the book

Along the Path of the Beam Claude Clay will become famous soon enough Claude Clay's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland steps through the door at the top of the tower onto a black & white tv set standing next to Rod Serling and Jack Nickleson [nurse Ratchet is just visable pearing out at them from the backstage curtains. butterfly net held at the low-ready
    voice-over in a all to familiar voice--"and now for the rest of the story......"

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by arnibeth View Post
    Sadly life isn't full of happy endings.
    But it should be.

Traveler wag117 is on a distinguished road

worst
    ending
    ever.
    imo opinion of course.
    roland throws the crimson king out of a window of the tower, all but screaming yippe-ki-yay m*****-f*****, and becomes the new crimson king himself.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Roland steps through the door.

Upon entering he sees this:

The man in white turns to face Roland and says, "oh good! You're here to get your wisdom teeth out!"

And you thought the man in black was scary!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Worst ending would be:

Roland opening the door, walks through...and falls to his death, breaking his neck in the field of roses far below.

THE END
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast