Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

Along the Path of the Beam Wilbur is on a distinguished road Wilbur's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

crap it didn't work.
    how are you guys getting videos on your comments? or can i not do that yet?

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha. That's pretty funny.
    I love Rick Rolls.

Anyway, you can't post videos like that.
    You have to hit the Insert Link button here and paste the direct link of the YouTube video.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool.

But next time you could just edit the post.

Country
    Country Flag

oh. i'm trying to figure all this out. i cry your pardon

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    Never mind.
    I'm gonna merge your two posts.
    Good to have you here.

Roland would have understood.

Along the Path of the Beam GirlGoneNineteen is on a distinguished road GirlGoneNineteen's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At the top of the tower is the little statue from Indiana Jones.

Good luck not setting off the trap with those missing fingers.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    Never mind.
    I'm gonna merge your two posts.
    Good to have you here.
    Thankya big-big

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    Roland goes through the door and doesn't forget. Like groundhog day. That would have sucked.
    Ya know, it's weird...I've never thought about this possibility, as simple as it is.(No offense intended)

That would seriously mess me up permanently. I think I agree with Letti. I don't think Roland could take that.

I think he would go craaazy. Start chewing the weed maybe.

Ha ha Rickrolled.

Traveler KimDealisHot is on a distinguished road KimDealisHot's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland reaches the final landing of the Tower and walks up to the last door. His left hand twists the Knob and blinding bright florescent lighting fills his eyes. He is dazed and confused for a good few seconds and then regains focus. What he sees is a room covered entirely in white tile with a giant robotic structure in the center a tired looking man has taken a POW stance on the floor in front of him.
    "The tower is a lie!" the crazed man screams.
    "Welcome subject 1999" says the giant robot in a noticeably effeminate voice.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks through the door at the top of the Tower . . . .

"NEXT!"

The loud voice startles Roland from his sleep. He is sitting in a folding chair in the middle of a heavily crowded room. People are lined up in front of him, leading to a woman behind a desk. She happens to be the same complexion as Susannah just much heavier. Embroidered on the left pocket on her shirt are the words: 'Department of Motor Vehicles'.

Above this women is a lit-up sign with the words: 'Now Serving' in white and the number '3' in red. Roland looks down at a ticket he is holding in his hand. The ticket reads, '19'.

Roland - God damn it! I'm gonna be here all day!
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Traveler Timebomber is on a distinguished road

Roland opens the door at the top of the dark tower and enters a dimly lit room surrounded by red velvet curtains. Al Green is playing on a 'ceedee' player in the corner. In the center of the room is a rotating circular bed, with Rhea of the Coos bend over on all fours, butt naked, wearing nothing but Roland's gun belt. She pushs herself up with her arms and squats on her knees sticking the tip of her long cold finger into her mouth. Sucking the red polish right off her fingernail, she pulls it out slowy, and says to Roland:

"Hey there, my lil' Ka-Daddy, Rhea's feelin a-horny big-big, Rhea wanna get her f@&k on!!!"

Roland turns to run, but the door slams shut and locks forever.
    He turns to face Rhea, but before he can do anything, his pants are torn from his waist, and Rhea slams the Horn of Eld right into his bung hole. Then she blows....blows into it the song of the roses, the song of the tower.
    Come-come-commala!!!! Come-come-Commalaaaaa!!!!!
    Suddenly, all the red velvet curtains drop to floor revealing that the room is completely surrounded by large viewing windows, and behind them a circular auditorium completely packed with Roont twins eating taters, all singing along to the song of the rose.
    Rhea pulls the horn out, looks directly at you, breaks the fourth wall and says.....

"If Ka is a wheel.....then Rhea's gonna rock it till the wheel falls off".

THE END.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Timebomber, I am disturb.

Roland opens the door, steps into a bright light...

then walk out on stage and begins singing. >.>

*roll credits*

And Letti, can I has link to that Roland at McDonald's image you used for a sig? :3

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

You really should post that link/song in the creepy thread. o_O

Link? I cannot give you a link because it's in my photobucket but I can post the picture here with please.

Roland would have understood.

Along the Path of the Beam Canada is on a distinguished road Canada's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if this is considered necromancy, but since this thread is back up towards the top and all....

Roland opens the door and steps through, and finds himself standing in a very small, cramped room. The room appears to be some sort of attic, with a high ceiling made of dark, almost black wood. At the other end of the room is a circular window of beautiful stained glass. All at once Roland realizes that he is no longer standing, but sitting. In sudden horror, he recognizes the chair in which he's seated. It's Susannah's wheelchair. He tries to stand up, but only succeeds in throwing himself to the musty old floor. Roland glances back and with a jolt sees that his legs are missing below the knees. His dark knees. His skin is darker than he has ever seen it. Not as dark as Susannah's, he doesn't look black, but he is definitely not the white he was before. He tries to crawl forward towards the stained glass window, and that's when his sleeves catch in the cracks between the wooden floorboards and pull back to reveal dozens of ugly welts and bumps peppering his arms. He has seen these before, they're where Eddie would "shoot up" with the demon Heroin.

As Roland feebly crawls to the window, he realizes how large his shirt and jeans feel on him, how heavy. He reaches the window and glances to the right. Here he looks up at a large mirror, with a frame that almost looks like (A doorframe) something else. As he stares at his reflection, he cannot comprehend the image that is returned to him. It is him, yes, but much much younger. No older than mayhap fifteen. He gasps for air, finding it hard to breathe now, his head is spinning. He tries to push himself up on his hands and feels a little better, but what he sees under his hands wipes away his relief like wind wipes away sand. Under his hands and stumps, are dozens, no hundreds of pieces of lined paper. All filled with his own handwriting. Snatches of familiar words and bits of dialouge float up to him from the papers. Mohaine. Jake. Susannah. Eddie. Shardik. The Guardians. Lud. Susan. The Calla. The Wolves. The Breakers. Mordred. Algul Siento. The Tower.

Underneath the scattered papers he finds countless drawings. Drawings of the tower, of New York City. Drawings of Susan. Drawings of him and his happy tet. By now his hands are shaking, and his eyes blurring with tears. He finds a drawing of himself in the outfit he wore while he was travelling across the mohaine. It was childish, but with much detail. He looks again at the mirror and gasps when he sees the face of Susannah. Then the face of Eddie, then Jake. Then the idealized Roland he had drawn. The grown-up, strong and wise Roland. The one not on Heroin, the one who has legs. He feels each one of them. They are him. As he begins to convulse gently on the floor, his sobs reach a fever pitch. Downstairs his mother is yelling to keep quiet up there. His father is yelling at her to keep quiet herself. He feels another blackout (most likely from one of his drugs, or perhaps a few) coming up, one that will make him forget again, and send him back to the Mohaine desert. Back to find the Tower. Maybe if he can get to the top of the tower this time. Maybe, a voice whispers.

"Maybe if I get to the top, I can stop waking up as different people everyday." He croaks wetly.

Maybe, maybe. Maybe this time will be different.

"Maybe this time I'll be different." Roland whispered, and closed his brown eyes.

Or yeah. Something like that. Sorry it was so long. Again, sorry if this thread is too old to bring back, but I like all these different ideas about what could've been.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Nah, what I did (and am doing) is necroposting. xD

And Letti, working on something >:3

So guiz, I herd u like shitty endings

Spoiler:

Along the Path of the Beam dubrosa22 is on a distinguished road dubrosa22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Joshua View Post
    Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower and steps out onto the set of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" where he jumps up and down on the couch dancing the commala and screaming " I love Susan Delgado" at the top of his lungs.
    That's the best!
    “All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl.” - JLG

Gunslinger Apprentice High_Desert_Gunslinger is on a distinguished road High_Desert_Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks through the door and you find out the whole series exists in the imagination of a psychiatric patient in a mental hospital who is obsessed with Stephen King.

Along the Path of the Beam fivethirtytwo is on a distinguished road fivethirtytwo's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks through the door at the top of the tower and on to a dusty balcony, which sports two chairs and a couple of potted plants. The view is nice.
    "If a God watches over it all, does He actually mete out justice for a race of gnats among an infinitude of races of gnats?
    ...what must the nature of such a God be?"

The Gunslinger

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks through the door at the top of the tower...
    and....

there I sit...

Sir Boomme: "This one's Taken!..."

Roland: "Oooops, Sorry..."

~ The End

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The door swings open, and...

"Hello Roland."

"who are you?"

"I am...

"...the Architect."

Traveler diovivente is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Nix_Toren View Post
    Roland opens the door...

...and finds himself inside a wardrob full of old musty fur coats. He pushes through the coats (see where this is going yet?)...

and finds himself in Narnia. Then Lucy Pevensie and Mr Tumnus show up and poor Roland's like this .
    lol I'd LOVE to see this! What Roland could do in Narnia. Screw the white witch. She'd be like "Bow to m--" and then a bullet will blow her brains out.

John F. Kennedy Quicksilver is on a distinguished road Quicksilver's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks out into the room and sees a figure facing away from him wearing a cloak with a hood on it....the figure slowly turns and Roland expects to see the face of Walter.

Instead it is his long dead father.....who stares at him for several minutes and then asks...... "when did you forget my face?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast