Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

Traveler dogbert is on a distinguished road dogbert's Avatar

Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower marked 'ROLAND'. As he enters, a cloud of dry ice gathers and he emerges onto the stage of 'Stars in Their Eyes'. He says ''Tonight, Matthew - I'm going to be Clint Eastwood!'', and proceeds to sing 'Paint Your Wagon' while dancing a commala...

''Gonna paint your wagon
    Gonna paint it fine
    Gonna use oil based paint,
    cos that wood is piiiine''

Gunslinger Apprentice ladykatherine is on a distinguished road ladykatherine's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Roland gets to the top, and he grabs the handle. he hears a faint voice saying "don't do it, trust me", but he ignores it. he turns the knob, and BOOM! a rigged shotgun shoots him in the face, killing him.
    "FUCK!" Jim throws down the controller.
    "I told you not to. I've beaten this game four times. next time, listen to me"
    Ha ha ha. I am quite a fan of this one. Makes me think of my brother and I playing Resident Evil
    LadyK
    "The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser--in case you thought optimism was dead." ♥ --Robert Brault

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Mordred catches Roland but he doesn't kill him... he takes of his spider costume (just the head part like in Scooby Doo) and there is... Susan!!! It was Susan, his first love, all the time.
    They look at each other with big puppy eyes hug each other and kiss and that's it.
    Happy End.
    And after the kiss, Susan removes her head to reveal that it was also a costume and in reality it is Roy Depape, who had apparently had a crush on Roland since Mejis.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Mordred catches Roland but he doesn't kill him... he takes of his spider costume (just the head part like in Scooby Doo) and there is... Susan!!! It was Susan, his first love, all the time.
    They look at each other with big puppy eyes hug each other and kiss and that's it.
    Happy End.
    And after the kiss, Susan removes her head to reveal that it was also a costume and in reality it is Roy Depape, who had apparently had a crush on Roland since Mejis.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy End.

It's my second favourite so far.
    (My forever favourite is Jean's.)

Roland would have understood.

John F. Kennedy Crow is on a distinguished road Crow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door and enters this room:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_vlZha7bg"]YouTube - twin peaks dancing[/ame]

..The door locks behind him.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Happy End.

Thankee big-big, Letti. I am truly honored. I would never have thought of it without your original Scooby-Doo ending, so it is really "our" ending.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears are honored beyond words!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Could someone direct me to Jean's ending?

<---Curious panda.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Lmfao...wow.

That wins.

Like, forever.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    ::inspired by my recent experience with that fish can::

Roland tries to open the door, but the handle comes off and stays in his hand.

(the rest is known to all unsuccessful can-openers. Strictly PG.)
    I can see him spontaneously crumbling into a small pile of rubble (cartoon-style, say ŕ la Daffy Duck) from the emotional impact of that.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post

Lmfao...wow.

That wins.

Like, forever.
    Told ya.

Happy End.

Thankee big-big, Letti. I am truly honored. I would never have thought of it without your original Scooby-Doo ending, so it is really "our" ending.
    True, true... but still... you put the crown on the head.

My Mood
    Worried

Letti

Traveler Juicebot is on a distinguished road

ha these are all great!

How about...

He gets to the top and opens the door and realizes that the inside is the outside and the outside is the inside ala night at the roxbury

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post

YouTube - twin peaks dancing

GAH! Nightmares are guaranteed for tonight.

(if that was the ending, I'd have to change my pants. For several reasons.)
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post

GAH! Nightmares are guaranteed for tonight.

(if that was the ending, I'd have to change my pants. For several reasons.)
    For several reasons?! :shocked:

Country
    Country Flag

My new one:

Roland opens the door and God himself is sitting inside.
    God: - Hile Gunslinger!
    Roland: - Oh my God. Why am I here?
    God: - Good question. Good question. In fact I am tired and I would like you to make me a cup of hot coffee.
    Short pause.
    Roland: - What?!?! You mean... I did.. I did this...
    God: - With milk and sugar, please.
    Roland: - You.. you.. - his hands are trembling and his eyes aren't clear anymore.
    God: - My legs are aching. I'm old son. I need some help time to time. The coffee machine is over there. Old but still works.
    Roland: - You can't say that I have killed all those people I betrayed all those friends to come here to make you a coffee?!?!?!
    God: - You think too much about yourself, son. Even more about faith and life. By the way making a cup of coffee for God is a big thing.
    Long pause.
    God: - Isn't it?
    Roland goes insane right there and jumps out of the window.

Country
    Country Flag

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Hahaa! You know what, seeing that and remembering how Twin Peaks "ends" makes me really appreciate how the DT series ends...TP just haunts me forever!

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Roland goes through the door and doesn't forget. Like groundhog day. That would have sucked.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    Roland goes through the door and doesn't forget. Like groundhog day. That would have sucked.
    I think it would have been damn exciting. I am not sure at all that he would have been able to handle it.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AIMB View Post
    Ya know, it's weird...I've never thought about this possibility, as simple as it is.(No offense intended)

That would seriously mess me up permanently. I think I agree with Letti. I don't think Roland could take that.

YouTube

Along the Path of the Beam Wilbur is on a distinguished road Wilbur's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default This is my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbros View Post
    better yet...

Roland gets to the top, opens the door, and encounters...

Robert Browning.

"who the fuck are you?" sez Rol.
    RB proceeds to inform Roland that he is nothing more than a component of complementary parts, being created by he, Browning, and fantasized by King.
    "you mean he fucking LIED to me?" Roland cries. "He didn't make me? What the hell-?"
    RB tells him he is a conglomerate of his, Browning's, character; Clint Eastwood, Travis McGee, and King's own childish visual fantasy of himself.

upon which, he slams the door in Roland's face, leaving him in an echoing torpor mausoleum reverberating with Hole's "Doll Parts."

I know mine isn't even close, but here's my attempt.

Roland opens the door at the top of the tower, is blinded by a brilliant white light and steps through......

he emerges in the center of the golgatha-like circle in the center of the cemetery from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Just as his eyes adjust and he attempts to draw his gun he realizes it's too late. Blondie, Tuco, and Angel Eyes open fire simultaneously. Roland takes three rounds to the head and collapses.

Along the Path of the Beam Wilbur is on a distinguished road Wilbur's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or better yet.....

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI&feature=related"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI&feature=related[/ame]

HE'S JUST BEEN RICK ROLLED!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast