Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

Traveler tufagon is on a distinguished road tufagon's Avatar

Roland goes through the door and is momentarily blinded by the light. He rocks unsteadily only to realise he is standing in a small flat boat. The river water to his right bubbles up and a small child like creature breaks the surface. It rests its elbows over the side of the boat. 'Look what I've found' it says opening it hand with a smile. In the hand is shiny gold ring. 'Let me see, can I hold it?' says Roland.
    The child like creature scowls and clenches it's fist, 'No! It is precious to me'....

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

He walks through the door and it slams shut behind him and disappears. It is the same effect when he first got onto Eddie's head on the beach except it's Stephen kings head. He looks through the eyes of his creator and sees he's sitting at a typewriter and has just finished writing a story. At the same moment sai King is sitting at a typewriter and finishes writing....."he looks through the eyes of his creator and sees has just finished writing a story". THE END
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21