Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Roland at the McDonald's - worst ending ever /main spoilers/

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Roland walks out into the room and sees a figure facing away from him wearing a cloak with a hood on it....the figure slowly turns and Roland expects to see the face of Walter.

Instead it is his long dead father.....who stares at him for several minutes and then asks...... "when did you forget my face?"
    Yes, it's a pretty horrible one.

And this picture is a win:

Roland would have understood.

Traveler John Cullum is on a distinguished road John Cullum's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    So guiz, I herd u like shitty endings

Spoiler:
    My favorite of the lot.

Traveler Bang0_Skank is on a distinguished road Bang0_Skank's Avatar

That pic is a win, Letti. That Matrix guy could be Gan.

Ive got alot:
    Roland opens the door and is sucked into the vacuum of space...

Roland opens the door and just like when he opened Jake's door, the door on the other side is laying flat on the ground, only at the bottom of the sea. He is crushed by the force of the ocean, plus oil from the oil spill.

He opens the door and runs in, only to find it was a door to the outside of the tower, and he falls a thousand feet to his death.

He is about to open the door, and gets cold feet, and goes back to Dandelo's old house where he spends the remainder of his days.

He walks up the tower for the last time, with the Horn of Eld. He trips on a wet floor sign halfway up and smashes the Horn.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Roland walks out into the room and sees a figure facing away from him wearing a cloak with a hood on it....the figure slowly turns and Roland expects to see the face of Walter.

Instead it is his long dead father.....who stares at him for several minutes and then asks...... "when did you forget my face?"
    Yes, it's a pretty horrible one.

And this picture is a win:
    ^.^

Traveler RolandsConscience is on a distinguished road

Roland opens the door and there is a sign that says "Out of Order. Please use basement door on level B1999."

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland tries to open the door but the handle won't turn.
    "You are two minutes late. What a pity. It won't open for you, Roland I am really sorry. Never." - says someone behind his back.
    "What?!?! What do you mean? And who the hell are you?"
    "I am the door keeper." - says the shaggy old man with missing teeth in his mouth - "And you have just heard me perfectly well. You were two... sorry now three minutes late so the door will never open for you. 2 minutes. What a pity."
    "I don't believe you." - says Roland a bit hysterically.
    "Well, just keep trying to get in. Time will prove it. Time is everything. 2 minutes. Haha... I mean... what a pity. Actually... you almost did it."

Traveler ArikRattlehead is on a distinguished road

Roland wakes up in the back of a mini van and says "oh dude that was some baaaad acid!"

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door and plummets towards the field of roses. As he turns head over heels, he notices that the black window in the Wizard's aureole rainbow windows above is in fact a black open door.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door at the top of the tower.
    Spoiler:
    He finds himself at the bottom of the tower, climbs, opens the door, finds himself at the bottom of the tower...ad infinitum.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler krisagon is on a distinguished road

I just finished it this morning...

I was afraid that the top level was going to open to Stephen King's writing room, and they would have had another awkward and lame conversation, and that would be that.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well, now that you know that it's not so, maybe the other conversation won't seem all that awkward and lame?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole Tower is an Illusion and a trap set bye the CK.When Rolands gets to the top it turns out to be the Tower of Terror ride.The door slams and he falls...falls...falls into the Todash Darkness.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland opens the door, steps in... and immediately his face changes. Muscles relax, and the light goes out of his eyes. Blue glare, too - as the tired actor removes his custom-made contacts.
    "Sheesh, I'm tired of this goddam Western-gone-wrong! Are we done yet? Why in the world would you make a commercial for Nozza-La this long?"
    If you are going through hell - keep going

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

That's a good one!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Roland gets to the tower..

and realizes he left the key to get into the dark tower back in the desert.

Oh so THAT's why he has to cycle back???

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is a good one, love. It explains everything and makes a lot of our discussion threads redundant

I think I'll go archive them...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
    this is a good one, love. It explains everything and makes a lot of our discussion threads redundant

I think I'll go archive them...
    I love ya. That was great.

Along the Path of the Beam Doe is on a distinguished road Doe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland gets to the top of the tower, and the sign on the door says ''No Entry, Staff only'' or something.

Or Better still, he steps through the door at the top of the tower and steps on a land mine, with a note hanging from the door reading ''LOL Pwned EEEEEE, Got ya - Crimson King''

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Doe View Post
    Or Better still, he steps through the door at the top of the tower and steps on a land mine, with a note hanging from the door reading ''LOL Pwned EEEEEE, Got ya - Crimson King''
    It's so horrible... it's so good.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Roland gets near the top of the tower and opens a door that leads into a government office where he has to take a number and wait to be called into a little office. Then he is asked for his social security number, date of birth, income, job history, etc. He then has to fill out a bunch of forms and is told that he'll be contacted in 5-10 days regarding approval for him to open the last door in the tower.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fur-nan-doh View Post
    Roland gets near the top of the tower and opens a door that leads into a government office where he has to take a number and wait to be called into a little office. Then he is asked for his social security number, date of birth, income, job history, etc. He then has to fill out a bunch of forms and is told that he'll be contacted in 5-10 days regarding approval for him to open the last door in the tower.
    sounds like every time i have had to apply for anything worth getting...job, food stamps, housing help, medical insurance...lol awesome by the way

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Along the Path of the Beam Doe is on a distinguished road Doe's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Then after the postage company screws everything up, and said correspondance does not arrive for 15-20 days rather than the stated 5-10, he is then told ''Sorry sir your application to enter the top floor of the tower has been rejected''...

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris enters the Dark Tower..

Along the Path of the Beam HellBeast is on a distinguished road HellBeast's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland walks into the Tower, all the lights are off, he flicks a switch by the door...

Eddie, Jake, Susannah, a man dressed as Oy, Walter, Marten, Flagg, CK, Dandelo, Patrick, Susan, Alain, Cuthbert, Steven, Farson, Cort, Vannay, Jamie, Jonas, Sheemie, Dinkie, Ted, Finli, Mia, and Pere Callahan all jump from behind sofas and curtains and shout "happy birthday!!!! surprised? yeah there was no Tower... it's just you're soooo busy we had to make sure you would be in the right place at the right time! happy 10'000th birthday buddy!"

Roland weeps...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Both of those!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Doe View Post
    Then after the postage company screws everything up, and said correspondance does not arrive for 15-20 days rather than the stated 5-10, he is then told ''Sorry sir your application to enter the top floor of the tower has been rejected''...

Meanwhile, Chuck Norris enters the Dark Tower..
    Such a win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast