Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My EX best friend strikes again.....

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We're sending our thoughts your way for tomorrow. As has been said before, your friend may just be uninformed and will always be on the outside looking in. You've made your decision and it's the right one. If she's you're friend, I hope she's there when you get home.

Please come back when you're ready. We're here. Always here.

Bill

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OMG...I just read the post (i am new here) and my heartfelt sympothy goes out to you !! May God's love & Light shine upon you in this very dark and troubled time. Blessings & Light

-Chooch
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Karen,
    You're still on my mind and in my pocket.
    - Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen,

First, my deepest sympathies for you and your family. May you quickly begin the long process of healing from this unfortunate loss. You are incredibly strong to share such a personal tragedy. In my career, I have dealt with over 100 cases of t18 and I think your decision is the right one. There is no good that I have seen in prolonging the agony by delaying the inevitable. Second, do not let the ignorance of your "friend" make an already painful situation more difficult. May she never have to deal with the painful reality which you are currently facing. Please let us know how we can help.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen-

Sending you strength and support on what may be the most difficult day of your life today. Love you girl.

David

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The sites marquee banner is dedicated to you today Karen, I hope all is as well as it can be and we are thinking about you.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just incase you miss it Karen, the banner says:

TheDarkTower.com community holds Nerak in its pocket today. We should all take a moment to send our love to her and her family on this very difficult day. We love you Karen!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Karen,

My thought's and prayers are yours,
    I am sorry that life has given you
    this. Your courage, and LOVE is
    very evident....Blessings and all
    our LOVE are with you now and
    anytime you need them. L.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Karen,
    I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Oh Christ Karen...

I have to confess - I came on here to give you a tongue lashing to ask where my Girl Scout Cookies where, and I come to find this. Shame on me for being so selfish.

I love you dearly and know that I will be thinking of you every day.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

karen & family--
    i've had your entire family in my pockets and prayers since last week. i am so sorry that this has happened. even though it may not seem like it right now, i am positive that the 'tude and tiggerness that i love so much about you will help you through this. i hope you know what it means when i tell you that i fully understand and support your decision.

bethany
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice midnightrambler34 is on a distinguished road midnightrambler34's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have my best wishes for you and your family. Keep the faith.
    The ones we've lost are never really gone
    If we hold them in our hearts while we go on.

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    i am positive that the 'tude and tiggerness that i love so much about you will help you through this.
    I went through this entire thread crying over the thoughtfulness of you all and the depth of caring...and then I read this and I laughed out loud.

Thank you all.

It was indeed a very trying, difficult day.

I want to send a thank you out to everyone for the peace lilly! I love peace Lilly's and still have the one that I got when my father passed away in 2001.

Rosemary is at peace now. The children are more understanding as to what is going on. Our beautiful little boy has been a saving grace to us as you cannot help but smile when you look at him.

We are trying to plan her funeral for Tuesday. Money is always a pain in the ass!!!! The funeral parol will donate their services, but we have to pay the cemetary and minister and newspaper announcements. To the tune of between $1800 - $2700 depending on what size plot we want to purchase! UGH!! Now, where to find that money!!!

Anyway, I am rambling!

Kenny, I have your cookies and will be mailing them out to you next week. I don't remember how many boxes you ordered, so I can't tell you what you owe me. I will next week...fear not, I haven't forgotten about you!

Love and hugs!

Karen and family!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Rosemary:

I stood watching as a little ship sailed out to sea. The setting sun tinted her sails with a golden light. Smaller and smaller she became as she drew nearer to the horizen and then, as she disappeared from sight, a voice at my side whispered "She is gone".

But the sea was a narrow one. On the further shore, a little band of friends had gathered to watch and wait in happy expectation. Suddenly they caught sight of the tiny sail and at the very moment when my companion whispered "She is gone", a glad shout went up in joyous welcome "Here she comes!"

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Karen,
    I can't say anything as beautiful as Mr. Rabbit Trick but I do wish you and your family all the best and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

And Mr. Rabbit Trick, I am normally not an overly sentimental or emotional person but those words moved me deeply for some reason and I am very glad you posted them.

Bob

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Rosemary:

I stood watching as a little ship sailed out to sea. The setting sun tinted her sails with a golden light. Smaller and smaller she became as she drew nearer to the horizen and then, as she disappeared from sight, a voice at my side whispered "She is gone".

But the sea was a narrow one. On the further shore, a little band of friends had gathered to watch and wait in happy expectation. Suddenly they caught sight of the tiny sail and at the very moment when my companion whispered "She is gone", a glad shout went up in joyous welcome "Here she comes!"

Thank you
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    i am positive that the 'tude and tiggerness that i love so much about you will help you through this.
    Kenny, I have your cookies and will be mailing them out to you next week. I don't remember how many boxes you ordered, so I can't tell you what you owe me. I will next week...fear not, I haven't forgotten about you!
    Hunny - please NO rush on this! I totally want you to take care and be with your family. Even if that is just 5 minutes to go to the post office. There is no rush on me getting fatter - really.

I cannot explain how far reaching my sympathy goes to you and your family. I love you dearly.

My Mood
    Lurking

Love you right back!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Huggles to Karen

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

Huggles back

Everything went as well as can be expected.

She has been laid to rest. The cemetary found a plot closer too my parents, which was pretty cool.

Now, the hard part, getting back to everyday life....

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Do you need anything, Nerak? Human Food? Cat food? Dog food? Gerbil food? etc.,.?

Why I ask:

One of the nicest things anyone did for me was bring cat food after our daughter died. I couldn't think about that kind of thing.. you know, even fending for the little ones left. I would have ended up running out of cat food without them, then cried that I would do that to my furry babies and then ended up trying to figure out how to put my pants on then how to drive... and how to, etc., Figuring out how pants worked took me a while after losing her. The simplest things in the world....

I grieve with thee.

My Mood
    Lurking

Thank you, really, the only thing I need right now is to remember how to function. I have the three other kids at home, along with two cats, so I know that I have to function for them. Makes it easier to do it, if that makes any sense.

I appreciate the offer, it's very kind of you.

We actually bought cat food last week..LOL

Again, thank you everyone...it's going to be a long road, but hopefully with the kids and hubby keeping me sane, it will help me better deal with it. Hubby goes back to work today for the first time in a week and I am grieving just knowing that he's not going to be home tonight .

Ugh...life...it's what happens when you aren't looking...

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

If you need to talk, I'm here, Karen... I know what it's like to lose a daughter...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast