+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament: Overall Event Overview

Rebel Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

Can't wait! Better start working on my list
    "Only the gentle are ever really strong."

Final Mission Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody been watching CNN? They have a great series called The Movies. They started with the 80s and just did the 90s. They were both great.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, so the first post has been updated with the schedule for the 2000s tournament. Round 1 is set to begin in a week, on July 29th. This gives us some time to hopefully catch up with some of the nominations if need be and for me to also gather all the materials needed (trailers, posters) and prepare the posting templates. I've randomized our list of 256 entries using Random.org ten times as usual.

The schedule can shift, especially if any tiebreakers force us to push some polls but I intend to stick to the schedule as much as possible, like I did last time, even when that pesky real life reared its ugly head. The final showdown this time is thus scheduled for the week of Thanksgiving here in the US and it couldn't be more fitting. I want to thank everyone for their participation in this endeavor!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7