+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: The Great Movie Tournament: Overall Event Overview

OnlychildIllinoisChicago Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    The last polls of Round 1 have been posted! Thank you all so much for such an excellent level of participation and engagement! That's what makes this all worth it, the debate and discussion, hopefully not too heated. True, some of my favorites have already fallen off, but this is not my tournament, it's ours.

Quick housekeeping note, I'll be away on a work trip next week from Monday through Wednesday or Thursday, so probably won't be able to post the usual poll closings and such, so apologies for that, I'll get to it if I can or as soon as I'm back, and I'm very much hoping we avoid any ties since I won't be able to post any tiebreakers till I get back, and posting them later would screw with our schedule!
    Unacceptable.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And so our Round 1 of the 1980s is effectively over (we do still have a couple of tiebreakers going)! This has been exciting so far and fairly unpredictable. I'm still not sure if there are any front-runners. A case could be made for like a dozen movies, and that's great. Round 2 starts Monday!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And here are the standings after the first round:

Moving on:

Eliminated:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18