Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that page wasn't erased???????????????????

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, it's there. We're just having some server issues at the moment. Try to be patient - we're working on it.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Server...malfunctioning...cannot post in complete sentences...

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Is it worth reporting spam threads to a mod, or does that usually get caught soon anyway?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=9462

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We do appreciate the heads up, but yes, generally 99.9% of the time Roland catches them.

FYI: In your case, you got him before Roland did.

BANNED!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

To the clearing at the end of the path with you, spammer!!

You have forgotten the face of your father!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'm having a problem with this >>>> http://thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=9506 It wont leave my unread posts list thingy and it says there's six replies but I see none. Not a major annoyance, just thought i'd say.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That thread presented problems when merged with another thread.
    The six posts are in another thread, so I deleted the problem one.
    Try now and advise.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am having a problem trying to attach an image to a post. I know there was a thread not to long ago that talked about how to do it but I was unable to find it. I thought I used to have an option when posting to attach an image but I do not see that option anymore. Any help refreshing my memory would be appreciated.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe we turned attachments off, but I'm not 100% sure. You can host it in the gallery or offsite somewhere and post it as an image link. Directions are here.

Along the Path of the Beam Roehcai is on a distinguished road Roehcai's Avatar

Default handling threads

Sorry for this noob question, but is there an option here to see if there's been new posts / replies only in the threads I've posted in? I know there's a 'unread posts' link but that covers all threads..

Thanks!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

You could go to your profile and under "statistics" it shows what posts you have made... clicky clicky from there!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I often just use the tool new posts, and when some one new has posted in a thread I
    have been in, I go there to read what's been posted. Hello and welcome to
    the site Roehcai! it's great to meet you. Remember there are no wrong questions
    that's what we are here for. Let us know anytime you need answers, or anything at all.

Now, where to merge this ?
    Maybe here? http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...977#post477977
    That would be in your sector O?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, Roehcai - and welcome to the site!

Another option you might want to consider is subscribing to threads you're interested in. Then you can click on User CP in the upper left, and only your subscribed threads will show there. That's what I've done. Once I read through those, I check out all the other new posts. You can unsubscribe to threads, too, so if you change you're mind down the road it's easy!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I just click on New Posts and then look for the threads that have the icon that says I've posted in a particular thread.

Along the Path of the Beam Roehcai is on a distinguished road Roehcai's Avatar

Ok, those are some good hints. Thanks you guys, and thank you for the welcome! It seems we are well met!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Or you could just post in every thread.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    I often just use the tool new posts, and when some one new has posted in a thread I
    have been in, I go there to read what's been posted. Hello and welcome to
    the site Roehcai! it's great to meet you. Remember there are no wrong questions
    that's what we are here for. Let us know anytime you need answers, or anything at all.

Now, where to merge this ?
    Maybe here? http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...977#post477977
    That would be in your sector O?

Isn't this more of a technical question, tho? It's not really about where to find a thread.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Or you could just post in every thread.

Or read every post? ...but who would do that?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Um...I think we BOTH know the answer to that.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Matt - I was having some issues loading photos to the Gallery yesterday and now I apparently have 7 images in my queue... ( that's what she said )

I'm not really sure what that means, but could you please clear them out when you get a chance. I'll try uploading the pics again today. I think they might have been too large ( again, that's what she said ).
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure Pam, I'll take care of it as soon as I wake up this afternoon.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

No hurry. Sweet dreams, boss, have a good rest.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Q's...When I click on the insert photo tap I get a warning that this site is using a scripted window and I must agree to allow it...

Also I've noticed when I'm viewing the site logged-in I cannot see photos in posts, only links to open the photos...But when I'm not logged-in and viewing the site I can see photos in posts...strange

any help would be appreciated...

Brian..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast