Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    i'm not seeing purple!

Because you have no friends!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

They're friggin' BROWN now...what are you trying to do to me???

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well Jon, the thing here is we (the staff) had a meeting...we flew from all corners of the world to discuss it and we decided that the way to resolve the issue is to change the color daily just to mess with your head.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Well Jon, the thing here is we (the staff) had a meeting...we flew from all corners of the world to discuss it and we decided that the way to resolve the issue is to change the color daily just to mess with your head.

Sooo...now some are purple and some are brown...you have acomplished your goal!

(Why...I'm not anal at all!!)

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

jon...are you using IE? when i'm on IE on the laptop, i see what you're talking about, but it's not like that when i use firefox on the desktop.

i only noticed it cos my visitor messages were multi-coloured.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

for some reason, I cannot see the pictures I post

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Did you change browsers by chance Jean? That happened to me not too long ago. So far, I've been able to see all of your pictures from my computer and I run firefox.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, I am still with my old Opera, and the problem only started last night. I don't think I changed anything. Maybe bearwife did, though.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

I wish I knew more about computers. Sorry you're having troubles. Maybe Corey will happen by your post soon.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmmm...you can only not see pics you post?

Can still see others?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

yes, that's what drives me crazy!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarajean View Post
    jon...are you using IE? when i'm on IE on the laptop, i see what you're talking about, but it's not like that when i use firefox on the desktop.

i only noticed it cos my visitor messages were multi-coloured.

Yesss...thats it! IE at work and Mozilla at home...thats why I think it keeps changing!

sj is a gen..gan..gon... a very smart person

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The New Post link has not worked for me for days now. Is this limited to just me? I can go into each thread, but I commonly use the new post feature more than staying in one specific thread.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jason - That's weird. It's been working for me. Did you try logging out - clearing your temporary internet files - and then logging back in? That usually does it for me if I get unexpected results when reading threads.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

Country
    Country Flag

Logged out, cleared cookies and cache but no luck. Maybe it's a browser issue with FF.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I use FF, Safari, and IE, and all work for me (with this issue).

Country
    Country Flag

Very odd. All links work other than new post and unread post under my username. Obviously the problem is on my end, so I will keep trying to figure it out.

Country
    Country Flag

Just figured out that those are not the only links. It won't allow me to vote in polls either. And it does not even bother to time out. it just stays in motion. I think I have a virus, but I'm not sure why it would cause problems mainly on these issues. If anyone has some tech ideas, feel free.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will make sure to check your group and user settings but I think you may be right, sounds like it's on your end.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone explain to me why my post count just decreased by 40+?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That would happen if someone deleted a thread or if a popular thread was moved to the non topic forum. Since posts are not counted in those, that could be the problem.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt. I figured it would be because something of a post large quantity was deleted/along those lines.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a problem... but i was wondering what is being used to open the pictures in such a nice "software" ?

I still have the same question, with the attached picture.
    ie : http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...t=3927&page=11
    message #261

i guess it's some kind of photosoftware installed IN the forum?
    Last edited by herbertwest; 03-08-2010 at 12:04 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast