Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 3209

Thread: Technical questions about the site

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

No luck there... Hmm.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Click the check box and delete the message/comment.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

There we go! Thanks RF.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we have a way to make a "buddy list" for PMs? I know at one time we did not and I have yet to hear otherwise. I am struggling to spell "Gunkslinger" correctly.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Jon, you can add them to your CONTACTS.

Also, when you're sending a PM, the address will sort of "auto-populate" with member names that match what you've started typing in. Hope this helps.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Won't that hurt my eyes???

(Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal!)

Thanks for the info.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Won't that hurt my eyes???

(Thank you. I'll be here all week. Try the veal!)

Thanks for the info.
    We may all now refer to Jon as "Shecky" !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sheepy?

My Mood
    Gay

"Shecky" you know, as in comedian Shecky Greene ? Very Las Vegas night club funny.

Oh, you're from Down Under, right?

Well, I assure you - at least one person in the US will get my reference? Where's Brice, I bet he would?

Shecky Greene

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, he looks familiar, but I didn't get it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes yes I know. I just thought "Sheepy" was more apropos.

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, my. I feel so old.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't. I know who he is, too.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Gay

Thank goodness !!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me, too!!

But then again, I AM old!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's just say if you are old enough to remember 70's fashion when it FIRST came out, then you have enough to be embarrassed about.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Let's just say if you are old enough to remember 70's fashion when it FIRST came out, then you have enough to be embarrassed about.
    Remember the hairstyles? God...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BACK ONLINE

Not sure what happened but it feels good to see the site back up.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this site running slow for others?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNING'S CHILDE View Post
    Is this site running slow for others?
    Not slow for me. Seems to be running fine.

Matt, this thread can be deleted.

Thanks

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

This site always runs a tad slower for me than other sites I visit.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    This site always runs a tad slower for me than other sites I visit.
    I found that as well, but I changed recently from Explorer to Firefox and now the site runs much quicker. Might be a coincidence, but every page loads noticeably faster now.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

that's cuz IE sucks!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

hugs tdt.com.....never go away again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Me and Dora were having a "no kids date night" last night so I'm sorry it was down for a bit.

And yes, IE cannot handle the site the way Firefox can on about 1 million levels.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast