+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 2,826 to 2,831 of 2831

Thread: Technical questions about the site

  1. #2826
    Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    Posts
    40,170
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Excellent. If you felt like doing screen shots, great, but if not, it is very helpful.

  2. #2827
    Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can someone help me regarding how to do a "spoiler" tab?

    I use Tapatalk

    Thx

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    Tapatalk only has a very small selection of tags (or BBCodes as they are also known), unfortunately Spoiler tags are not available. You can however directly type the tags in manually. There are two types of spoiler tag, a simple one which just hides whats between the tags and one that does the same but gives it a 'title'. I would suggest the first as being the simplest to use from Tapatalk.

    To use the simple option, prefix the text you want to hide by typing the tag [ SPOILER] including the square brackets and then at the end of your text add the code [ /SPOILER]

    If you want your hidden text to have a title then type the tag like this: [ SPOIL="Your title goes here"] Your hidden text goes here...[ /SPOIL]

    (dont put any spaces in the tags - I had to do this so you could read it)
    Thanks for the help, Sir. Anyway to do spoiler tag with a pic on Tapatalk? Thought I would ask on here in case anyone else is wondering. Thx

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    [ SPOILER][ IMG]The URL of your image goes here.[ /IMG][ /SPOILER]
    Thank you to both of you!

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  3. #2828
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Space Coast, Florida
    Posts
    7,388
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Excellent. If you felt like doing screen shots, great, but if not, it is very helpful.
    I see the post with the broken links.

    It's a bit more comprehensive than mine. I'll post what I have to start and improve it as time allows. At some point you'll be able to archive the old post.
    The reason I talk to myself is because Im the only one whose answers I accept.


  4. #2829
    Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Can someone help me regarding how to do a "spoiler" tab?

    I use Tapatalk

    Thx

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    Tapatalk only has a very small selection of tags (or BBCodes as they are also known), unfortunately Spoiler tags are not available. You can however directly type the tags in manually. There are two types of spoiler tag, a simple one which just hides whats between the tags and one that does the same but gives it a 'title'. I would suggest the first as being the simplest to use from Tapatalk.

    To use the simple option, prefix the text you want to hide by typing the tag [ SPOILER] including the square brackets and then at the end of your text add the code [ /SPOILER]

    If you want your hidden text to have a title then type the tag like this: [ SPOIL="Your title goes here"] Your hidden text goes here...[ /SPOIL]

    (dont put any spaces in the tags - I had to do this so you could read it)
    Thanks for the help, Sir. Anyway to do spoiler tag with a pic on Tapatalk? Thought I would ask on here in case anyone else is wondering. Thx

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    [ SPOILER][ IMG]The URL of your image goes here.[ /IMG][ /SPOILER]
    And If I do not use URL? Can I just select pics from my phone on Tapatalk with a spoiler tag?

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  5. #2830
    Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,787
    My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

    And If I do not use URL? Can I just select pics from my phone on Tapatalk with a spoiler tag
    No. The image must be hosted somewhere. Either here on the site or another image host


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

  6. #2831
    Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

    And If I do not use URL? Can I just select pics from my phone on Tapatalk with a spoiler tag?

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    No. The image must be hosted somewhere. Either here on the site or another image host
    Thanks again, Good Sir.

    looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts