2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97
Results 2,401 to 2,407 of 2407

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How can I provide my iTrader feedback score to my profile?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of TwistedNadine & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    How can I provide my iTrader feedback score to my profile?
    There was an add on for that purpose, but it was for Vbulletin 3.xxxx.
    I haven't found one for version 4.0.8

Millionth Post Club divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do I leave a positive iTrader nugget for someone? I've done it in the past several times but now I can't find the link for the life of me.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    How do I leave a positive iTrader nugget for someone? I've done it in the past several times but now I can't find the link for the life of me.
    You can click the feedback score under their name on a post then on the right there is submit feedback for <user>

Millionth Post Club divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thanks! That worked. It would be easier, I think, to be able to access "leave feedback for others" from the iTrader dropdown, or at least from your own iTrader profile or options. Just a thought.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Ok, thanks! That worked. It would be easier, I think, to be able to access "leave feedback for others" from the iTrader dropdown, or at least from your own iTrader profile or options. Just a thought.
    iTrader is an add-on for vBulletin. If someone sees a better option, please let me know.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I think the Calendar is now enabled for access.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97