+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 2,751 to 2,753 of 2753

Thread: Technical questions about the site

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Whether I am on my desktop or Tapatalk why do subjects/forums get added to my Subscription section automatically? I just want the ones I manually add. HELP! ha! Thanks.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Whether I am on my desktop or Tapatalk why do subjects/forums get added to my Subscription section automatically? I just want the ones I manually add. HELP! ha! Thanks.

Click Settings at the top of the page > click General Settings in the My Settings panel on the left side of the page > under Messaging & Notification you'll see Default Thread Subscription Mode: > click that button and select Do Not Subscribe.
    The reason I talk to myself is because Im the only one whose answers I accept.

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

Thank you so much, Brian. Perfect directions!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111