Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Masters' Originals - Collectible Book Art

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't sell out, Air! Never sell out!

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Don't sell out, Air! Never sell out!

Thanks a hell of a lot Patrick. I've got Air nearly groveling at my feet and you help him back up??? Thanks a lot dude.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to be of service.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to let you all know, Michael Whelan's new web site is so so so close to being launched. Possibly this week. Stay tuned.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

WHAAA? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD???

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ATTENTION

Jae Lee's new artwork for issue 1 of Long Road Home is for sale at www.albertmoy.com. Take a look. Everything is still for sale. Cover is a cool $5,000.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that, I've been looking for a site to get these from.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

.......Dark Tower Prints - Matted and framed - Both are ready to hang!.....

Gunslinger On The Beach - #11 of 500 - SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING and MICHAEL WHELAN
    Legends - #92 of 500 - SIGNED BY STEPHEN KING and MICHAEL WHELAN

We have never seen these prints signed by King before - Very rare and very nice! - Sold as a set only.
    These come with a letter from King's office stating that he did indeed sign them along with the Whelan COA.

$4,500.00
    Free Shipping

Betts Bookstore

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket now.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know if this qualifyies as " SK " art but I dig it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=025
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And at a VERY good price!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are pics of some of my Dark Tower art:
    The Gunslinger 88 is number 150/395 the Legends and Gunslinger on the Beach are 419/500 to match my #419 of the Art of Michael Whelan.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My 2 originals, first the cover for the S/L DT Concordance by Alan M Clark (still waiting for the actual book to be released). Second the original Phil Hale painting from DoTT.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that print from DTI with the crow - it's hard to find, now.

Really nice collection!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My End of the Road Giclee 19/99:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of my Jae Lee Gunslinger Born art, unfortunately they are hard to photograph well.

First the last page of issue 7 of the first series and from issue 1 Roland get his guns.

CK and eyebolt canyon from the first series.

Last the boys with their hawks.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My DT7 remarqued by Michael Whelan:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave-

Very very very nice. I love and covet them all!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

pretty impressive!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow. Very impressive, one and all. I particularily like when you post them in their place on the wall. That just shows such perspective.

I have two Michael Whalen prints which I hope to get framed sometime this weekend.

Besides Michael Whalen's website for his stuff - where all did you get these.
    I saw Albert Moy, but where else?!?

Again, very cool - and thank you all for sharing!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Oy! And a very fine presentation!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic artwork and fantastic display. Congratulations and thanks a lot for sharing the pictures.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

They all look wonderful, Oy!. I especially like the framework for your giclee.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Dave-

Very very very nice. I love and covet them all!
    Thanks very much, of course there are a few you have (and Bob as well) that I would not mind having
    Last edited by oy-the-brave; 08-24-2008 at 07:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast