Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1754

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I donīt know when the CD lim/sig editions get out, Vincent Chong remarqued me this PL edition end of 2013.

Stephen King - Doktor Sen / Dr. Sleep
    signed and remarqued from the cover artist: Vincent Chong

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I donīt know when the CD lim/sig editions get out, Vincent Chong remarqued me this PL edition end of 2013.

Stephen King - Doktor Sen / Dr. Sleep
    signed and remarqued from the cover artist: Vincent Chong
    Looks really good !!!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am over the moon with my latest remarque. This is courtesy of Alan M Clark. I had asked him to do a Pennywise remarque in a gift edition of IT. I guess I was expecting a pretty standard remarque so when I got this I was overjoyed. I suck at taking pictures but it looks great in person and it's a rather large remarque compared to the other IT remarques I've seen in the past. I love seeing great artists put down their own rendition of everyone's favorite clown.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I am over the moon with my latest remarque. This is courtesy of Alan M Clark. I had asked him to do a Pennywise remarque in a gift edition of IT. I guess I was expecting a pretty standard remarque so when I got this I was overjoyed. I suck at taking pictures but it looks great in person and it's a rather large remarque compared to the other IT remarques I've seen in the past. I love seeing great artists put down their own rendition of everyone's favorite clown.

Looks great man!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful Remarque, Alan is a great guy, I have an OY trilogy of paintings he did for me, great to work with and a fantastic artist too of course

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Top drawer!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

What a beautiful remarque! Congrats.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

10/10
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarque, Aron!! Very cool!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for this supernice remarque !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reinhard Kleist - Coney Island Angel
    Nr 1 / 100 signed and remarqued

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't generally do remarques, mainly because I have limited book funds. But I got the opportunity recently to buy a copy of the gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars from Alan M. Clark and have him remarque it. The price was terribly reasonable and I love the outcome!

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I don't generally do remarques, mainly because I have limited book funds. But I got the opportunity recently to buy a copy of the gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars from Alan M. Clark and have him remarque it. The price was terribly reasonable and I love the outcome!

Nice! I'm glad you got in on one of his great deals and I really enjoy that snake eyes remarque.. especially for the price.

One interesting thing is he doesn't seem to have a lot of consistency in his signature. I'm reviewing the signature underneath my remarque and yours and they are very different but they both have that the AC mark next to them. Just an observation I made.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Nice! I'm glad you got in on one of his great deals and I really enjoy that snake eyes remarque.. especially for the price.

One interesting thing is he doesn't seem to have a lot of consistency in his signature. I'm reviewing the signature underneath my remarque and yours and they are very different but they both have that the AC mark next to them. Just an observation I made.
    It's not Pennywise (or IT), but I like it!

I noticed that about the signatures too. The ACs are nearly identical, but the signatures are dramatically different. I have a print of his from The Mist on my wall and it looks closer to the signature on my remarque than on yours. Weird...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My name is not Hannes.... but i always want a remarqued book
    from Cornelia Funke.

Cornelia Funke - Kleiner Werwolf
    signed and remarqued

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that Funke!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something i get from Levin Kurio last year, done in 5 min....

Stephen King - Puls/Cell
    signed and Zombie-remarqued from Levin Kurio

Weissblech Comics, Levin Kurio is the owner
    https://weissblechcomics.com/

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Frank!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like many others, I have a new addition with the:
    Salem's Lot-Cemetery Dance Art Portfolio #95 with Glenn Chadbourne & David Palumbo Remarques

I'm VERY pleased with it! Here are the Chadbourne & Palumbo Remarques!

Chadbourne

Palumbo
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Like many others, I have a new addition with the:
    Salem's Lot-Cemetery Dance Art Portfolio #95 with Glenn Chadbourne & David Palumbo Remarques

I'm VERY pleased with it! Here are the Chadbourne & Palumbo Remarques!

Chadbourne

Palumbo
    Those are great. Really dig the Marsten House!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked David Palumbo to add a remarque to my CD Letter QQ Salem's Lot....I was torn between him doing the Marsten House or Susan being staked (he did an illustration of this in the book. I said surprise me and this is what I just opened:

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I asked David Palumbo to add a remarque to my CD Letter QQ Salem's Lot....I was torn between him doing the Marsten House or Susan being staked (he did an illustration of this in the book. I said surprise me and this is what I just opened:

That is truly AWESOME, David! Congratulations!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nicely detailed. Congrats David.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast