Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Airtraffic View Post
    mine

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Congratulations, Wiz!

Along the Path of the Beam lepra79 is on a distinguished road

wow!!! airtraffic, that drawing is great

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

I've been surfing some of the collector's threads here and in Dt.net and I found that there are some sketches in some of Whelan's prints. I think that in some artist prints or alike.

does anyone know how many exist? can the owners post the pics?
    Thanks!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wiz, how many do you have?
    Do you know the owners of the ones you don't have yet?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Wiz, how many do you have?
    Do you know the owners of the ones you don't have yet?
    If I can GET at the list I have on "another site" Ari, I will post it here for everyone. But, that site is being a pain in the #$ss!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is what I know of ownership:
    Numbered left to right according to pictures on The Collectors site (http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/whelan.html)

#1 Wizard
    #2 Wizard
    #3 ??
    #4 Pasiuk57
    #5 Wizard
    #6 Wizard
    #7 Wizard
    #8 Wizard
    #9 ??
    #10 Wizard
    #11 Wizard
    #12 Wizard
    #13 AirTraffic
    #14 ??
    #15 Oy-the-brave
    #16 ??
    #17 King of Sunset Town (TDT.net)
    #18 Wizard
    #19 ??
    #20 Carlosdetweiller
    #21 Wizard
    #22 ??
    #23 ??

We know the owners of 16 of 23 that we have pictures of (not counting Juliana's).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I own the one on the lower right corner of The Collector's remarque page. Mine is in a copy of the Artist's Edition.

John
    Attached Images

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

Anything new on this front? Srry for being gone so long.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Air. Nothing really new regarding the remarques, etc. But it's good to hear from you!

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to see you Airtraffic!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We've missed you, Air!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Remarque of Oy on my DT AP:

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is great!

I have never really pictured him that way, kind of a stripped Lassie
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

I really like those

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy is one of my favorites!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice remarque, bast imret!

Good to see you posting here.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a good long while since a new remarque surfaced, either in a collection or one for sale on eBay, ABE etc.

Anybody got something to report?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Wiz...I wonder if he's going to be doing any in the new book..heard anything?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Wiz...I wonder if he's going to be doing any in the new book..heard anything?
    Not specifically Karen. I have put the idea to him, but that was several months ago and he seemed ok with the idea at the time. I know he has been very busy with his own gallery work and been out on the West coast lately. I'll ask again next time we have contact.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Hey Karen, did you get my mail at work?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    Hey Karen, did you get my mail at work?

Um, yeah, and I responded....you didn't get mine? You have three registered, don't remember the numbers and I updated your address.

If you don't find the email, shoot me one tomorrow and I will send it again.

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that Oy remarque! Exactly how I picture him. Whelan just "gets" the Dark Tower universe, doesn't he?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received The Wastelands, remarqued and personalized by Ned Dameron!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast