Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Along the Path of the Beam The Red Rose is on a distinguished road The Red Rose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice pics guys.

Wizard, your Whelan original collection never ceases to amaze me!

Is there no option to upload images direct from my PC without having to host them somewhere like image shack?
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4120/silversurfer2xk1.jpg

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There should be an option there for you to do it but the board really prefers you host as much as possible

size thing.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

Default Money money money money... Muh-nay...

I'm sure it's much cheaper that way, less space
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Along the Path of the Beam The Red Rose is on a distinguished road The Red Rose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found the option now in advanced mode

I understand about the reasons for you wanting us to host images elsewhere, I'll do that whenever possible in future.
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4120/silversurfer2xk1.jpg

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem Red Rose, its kind of learning curve. I had no idea about hosting until I got all into this web site thingy.

Mostly, I just want to make sure people can set themselves up how they want
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Thread Intro: Does your book have original artist or author art? Post it here.
    This is my pride and joy Whelan remarque. It was done in #1333 of the S/L of DT VII, whereas nearly all the others were done in the AE edition. Of all the sketches Whelan did, he put the most detail into this one.
    That's my favorite. I love how he incorporated the facing page into the overall picture.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

That's just amazing!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

New Whelan remarques I have purchased

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

and this one too

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations. Wiz!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wiz does it again!!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My desperation's remarque (done by Don Maitz):

My Black House's one (done by Rick Berry):

My Song of Susannah's one (Done by Darrel Anderson)

And my Dark Tower with doodles (Thanks to Wiz, and done by Michael Whelan):
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 03-18-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

wiz how many is that now????
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    wiz how many is that now????
    I have 10 Michael Whelan remarques in DT VII books, 3 more DT-related Whelan remarques in his own S/L book "The Art of Michael Whelan," I think 5 Darrel Anderson remarques (a new one is on the way) in Song of Susannah and one Stephen King remarque that I will pick up this week in a second edition copy of Cujo (see picture below).

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

^That is fantastic!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

oh, yeah, david, have I mentioned that I HATE YOU?!?!?! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm, yeah, about a million times.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone, they are all great!

My Mood
    Lurking

:tp:

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Ummm, yeah, about a million times.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have added another Whelan remarqued copy of DT VII to my collection. This one was purchased from Dave Hutcheson, one of the biggest of all King collectors.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Wiz!
    It looks great!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing collection, Wiz, including this latest one!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

very nice!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is great

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

mine
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast