Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Previously posted....The Man in Black

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

dammit!!!! stop teasing!!!! And you better be posting the one I really wanna see first!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Meet the new Father Callahan!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

That TOTALLY F'IN ROCKS!!!

That is just soooooooooooo freakin awsome!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Meet the Slow Muties

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roland rescuing Jake from the Temple of the Oracle

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Man in Black with Roland in the golgotha

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good lord! Those a beautiful!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Comments anyone?

My Mood
    Lurking

Holy Crap David! Just holy freakin crap!! Just WOW!

Michael out did himself this time!! Robert was impressed!

Father Callahan is, by far, my fav!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Good lord! Those a beautiful!
    Yep, the man is talented. I don't think anyone would question that.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are absolutely incredible, Father Callahan.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Those are absolutely incredible, Father Callahan.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG OMG OMG those are FANTASTIC!!!!

Father Callahan is definitely my favorite!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Shit - those are all amazing!

Probably the best remarques I've ever seen by MW!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. I hate you!

LOL

Congratulations!!!!!! INCREDIBLE REMARQUES!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

DAmn...I am very envious. BEAUTIFUL remarques, David. Congrats.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another thought - the "Father Williamson" remarque is an instant family heirloom for your children! A truly amazing piece of art!

My Mood
    Lurking

Eric, it is the best of the bunch, by far. And hell yeah, a family heirloom if I ever saw one!!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy S**t, David! Those are fan-freaking-tastic! Kudos to Michael Whelan on his fine artwork, and congratulations to you, the recipient. Every single one of them is excellent. The David as Callahan is a great portrait - what an idea!

On a side note, this was definitely the best possible way to start page 19 of the Remarques thread!

Again, congrats, David.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    ... He did 5 new different remarques, all in S/L Gunslingers (#296, #310, #415, PC, and Lettered AY)

The three numbered and one PC books are all part of complete same-numbered sets. These are the only S/L Gunslingers in existence with remarques.
    Just out of curiosity, David, which remarque is in which S/L of THE GUNSLINGER?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    ... He did 5 new different remarques, all in S/L Gunslingers (#296, #310, #415, PC, and Lettered AY)

The three numbered and one PC books are all part of complete same-numbered sets. These are the only S/L Gunslingers in existence with remarques.
    Just out of curiosity, David, which remarque is in which S/L of THE GUNSLINGER?
    Let's see if I get this right (without opening the books again):

The Callahan is in my Lettered AY edition:

Man in Black - #296
    Temple of Oracle - #310
    Golgotha - #415
    Slow Muties - PC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am simply speachless!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Words hardly work. I am shocked. I can think of no one (including myself), who is more deserved of the art, and certainly you make the best Father Callahan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast