Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Bob, that's beautiful!!

David, I am jealous
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    I did some color correction/giclee printing for Michael the other day and in return I asked for a Mislabeled/Publisher's Copy of LSOE for a friend who just got married. He painted this rose for me. Damn, wish I wasn't giving this book as a gift as I only have a ballpoint pen 'Ka' in my copy but I'm sure my friend will absolutely adore it.

Beautiful!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd consider getting married if I knew I could end up with something like that!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous! I'd consider getting married if I knew I could end up with something like that!

I'd marry you, Daggers!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Hmm, rethinking on giving it to my friend and instead giving it to Dags for our engagement.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I had no idea I was so popular.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just make sure any prenup says that you get the book!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No kidding!

My Mood
    Lurking

Patrick, stop tellin my secrets!!!!

David...Oh, David...come out, come out, wherever you are. Don't you have something to show us in this thread?

My Mood
    Lurking

He had to finish writing his last thing for the job interview. He said he probably won't get to post em until tomorrow! But I got descriptions! PHEW! I can't WAIT to see em!!!!
    Good luck with the writing, David.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

DONE with my writing assignment!!!!!!!!!! Cross your fingers for me folks.

And yes, I do have some images to share with you....alas tomorrow (Wednesday). I have to take pictures first, but I think you are gonna like them!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, that's unfair! Why do you have details that we don't? You even meet King in your office!

Unfair.

Very unfair!

Just kidding...I'm envious!

By the way...you have an email... Forgot the pics?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

David, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

The ground is start to shake....Wiz is comming back to EBAY, ABEBOOKS AND all..

Pal, leave something for us at least
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Totally forgot about your assignment. Congratulations on finishing and all the best on the results!

I really wish I could see the expression on each member's face when they see the images you will post. You should just ask Michael to email you his scans so you don't have to go through the hassle of photographing them. The scans will yield better results as well.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    Totally forgot about your assignment. Congratulations on finishing and all the best on the results!

I really wish I could see the expression on each member's face when they see the images you will post. You should just ask Michael to email you his scans so you don't have to go through the hassle of photographing them. The scans will yield better results as well.
    Bob-

True. Can you ask Michael to do so? I have things to do this morning (it's my 20th wedding anniversary and shhhh, I haven't done a thing yet for it...trying to land this job). Oh, you probably are not up at this hour dude. I forgot that you are a night owl like MW and Auds.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy 20th, David!

John

My Mood
    Lurking

Wow, David, you didn't say anything yesterday, Happy Anniversary! Way cool!

Ari, cause he's my Buddy and my friend and I am in the loop! But I haven't seen them, just got descriptions...so, alas, I too and waiting...impatiently!!!!!! GET ON WITH IT!!

Ari, I will try to remember the pics! I will try to remember the pics! I have four kids at home, I am lucky I remember my name!!

And on the Red Sox side of things....got an email this morning that says I have the opportunity to purchase Red Sox tickets Friday for the ALDS! I am sooooo excited! I have never been to a game, so I need great seat thoughts from all of you at noon EDT on Friday!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Wow, David, you didn't say anything yesterday, Happy Anniversary! Way cool!

Ari, cause he's my Buddy and my friend and I am in the loop! But I haven't seen them, just got descriptions...so, alas, I too and waiting...impatiently!!!!!! GET ON WITH IT!!

Ari, I will try to remember the pics! I will try to remember the pics! I have four kids at home, I am lucky I remember my name!!

And on the Red Sox side of things....got an email this morning that says I have the opportunity to purchase Red Sox tickets Friday for the ALDS! I am sooooo excited! I have never been to a game, so I need great seat thoughts from all of you at noon EDT on Friday!!!!!
    Uh, do not take the "partially obstructed view" seats if offered. Really, Fenway has seats where a steel beam blocks your view of part of the field. Most annoying!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck on your assignment, David! And happy anniversary!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OKAREYOUREADY?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm. YES!!!!!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

I am going to hurt you!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll add more comentary later, but I have wanted Michael to do remarques in special books for me for a LONG time. It was worth the wait.

The first one I have already posted.

The second one, well, deserves its own explanation. Let's just say I posed for Michael early this spring, but this remarque was a surprise.

The rest, well they also knock me out.

Now on to the show!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast