Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Threaded View

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Thread Intro: Does your book have original artist or author art? Post it here.
    This is my pride and joy Whelan remarque. It was done in #1333 of the S/L of DT VII, whereas nearly all the others were done in the AE edition. Of all the sketches Whelan did, he put the most detail into this one.
    Last edited by Patrick; 05-11-2007 at 09:13 AM. Reason: These are going to need their own thread.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand