Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Final Fantasy

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frankybeans View Post
    ive played a lot of video games. FF isnt one of them. the game itself is actually quite terrible. not that theres anything wrong with that.
    Give one of them a try and tell us afterwards what you've thought, ok? Then we can discuss It's just pointless saying it's terrible without trying, esp. since they're so different.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wasn't FF VI released for the DS also?

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Wasn't FF VI released for the DS also?
    Nope. It was on the Advance - but playable on the DS.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i thought it was IV lol

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

IV is for the DS, but it was VI that I wasn't sure about.

Thanks for the info Yunz!

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's also a version of IV for the Advance, which actually looks a little better because they used the original graphics. But that's just nostalgia speaking.

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Final Fantasy XIII gameplay revealed!

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/82684...bo_012909.html

O.M.G

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, it's about time I bought a PS3 now.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

there are some rumors going around that the next final fantasy game is going to both ps3 and the xbox 360. i am sooooo hoping that is true cuz we have a 360 in the house.

i have played:
    ffVII: dirge of cerberus
    ffX
    ffX-2
    FFXII

currently playing lost odyssey which is made by the makers of final fantasy and has the same feel as the final fantasy games. so if you need your ff fix check that game out.(just to warn you it is a 4 disk game)

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, it was confirmed several weeks ago that Final Fantasy XIII was indeed being released for the 360 also.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I'm playing through FFX again right now. I just beat Sinspawn Gui. On to Djose!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Gunslinger Apprentice Bumbler19 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Actually, it was confirmed several weeks ago that Final Fantasy XIII was indeed being released for the 360 also.
    yup, but FFXIII Versus is only going to be on the PS3, so ... I dunno what to feel!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I'm a faithful Final Fantasy fanman (I hate the term fanboy, thanks) but XIII so far just does not have me sold. Neither did XII for that matter, although I've been thoroughly addicted to XI for going on seven years now.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sold?! [heart attack]

Have you seen the gameplay trailer yet?

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

XIII looks amazing.

I'm very excited for it...almost as much as right before VII was released, and that's saying something.

To be honest, I don't really consider myself a "fanboy" of the Final Fantasy series...the ones that I love, I absolutely adore, but outside of those few, the series just doesn't hold much interest to me.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gunslinger Apprentice Bumbler19 is on a distinguished road

I'm really excited for XIII

then again i was for XII and that Tanked big time for me...

I too have been playing XI for 7ish years... but alas, I am quiting this month...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5