+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Book Collection: Vincent

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Doh

Good stuff there. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Green, blue, yellow, red and orange. That's the whole spectrum of collecting right there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Vincent!
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Very nice, brother V.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    I imagine the Straub’s proofs are extremely rare and hard to find. Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Good stuff there. Congrats.
    Thanks everyone! I loved "If You Could See Me Now", and that ARC looks and feels very old-timey. I imagine the ARCs are indeed rare, but these onex were not hard to find. Perhaps now they are, now that I've snagged the ones that were available online. I'm considering doing the "collect them all" thing with Straub ARCs. They sure are a lot cheaper than the King ones, and the books are great.

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Straub adds... Congrats Vincent!

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Peri!

Just arrived today in all its glory:

Having great fun going through it all.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Another fantastic addition of an edition!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Doh

Now that is sweet. Congrats on your Needful Things collection.

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow...WOW!

Servant of Gan St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love the NT woodcuts.
    ...aaaaaand a swing and a miss!

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    WANTED 1st/1st:
    Carrie
    Salem's Lot
    The Gunslinger
    Signed EOTD 1st/1st
    Signed Firestarter 1st/1st

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like you, I love manuscripts. Congratulations on a tough one.

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Vincent!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff! Congrats man

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another fantastic addition of an edition!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Now that is sweet. Congrats on your Needful Things collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow...WOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Gotta love the NT woodcuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Like you, I love manuscripts. Congratulations on a tough one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Vincent!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great stuff! Congrats man
    Thanks everyone!

It's very nice that we share this love for manuscripts, Jeff. Now all I need is the UK proof for Needful Things, and that one seems to be pretty impossible to find!

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS VINCENT !!!

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook has much to be proud of Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice trifecta, Congratulations !!

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Thanks Peri!

Just arrived today in all its glory:

Having great fun going through it all.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG CONGRATS VINCENT !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Nice trifecta, Congratulations !!
    thanks gents!

Country
    Country Flag

in chapter 11 of Needful things, an "intersecting" corridor

becomes an "interesting" corridor in the UK edition

how interesting!

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It was probably an interesting intersecting corridor full of giant insects.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack is a name known to all Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, fantastic items, Vincent - both the proof and the manuscript! Just, wow!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5