Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do you collect UK editions ?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Simon!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I agree. For some reason, the UK covers are usually my favorites. And those purple ones... I just have a problem, and a dealer in the UK to keep me addicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I have him on speed dial as well
    And now I have you addicted, time to put the prices up!
    And we'd gladly pay it no doubt!
    That's the damn problem, Brian! Of course we'd pay it!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Im not a completist. Often I don’t even bother buying newly released US First editions of King books unless they’re signed. For the newer releases, unsigned 1sts aren’t rare and I figure one of you will sell me one if needed. I do collect the older US Firsts however. Mostly these days, for the new books, I’m more interested in the WHSmith purple editions.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2