Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Halloween Horror-thon 2018

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Denbrough View Post
    I watched the Zombie episode so far. Next one I have on the DVR is the Slashers one. I'm pretty pumped for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    I watched the Zombie episode so far. Next one I have on the DVR is the Slashers one. I'm pretty pumped for it.
    The slasher eps were good. Ironically they show a bunch of the kills that AMC edits when they air the flicks themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry The Hunter View Post
    Has anyone watched Eli Roth's History of Horror on AMC? I watched one of the episodes last night and enjoyed it.
    Yes, I'm really enjoying it. The slasher ones are really good.
    They're so fun to watch. I've seen the Zombie one and Slashers pt 1 so far and am looking forward to the rest.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been wanting to do some horror movie/TV show catch-up this week but I've been too tired. Fingers crossed for tonight.

I still haven't started Haunting of Hill House...or seen the new Halloween...and Sabrina starts today.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I've been wanting to do some horror movie/TV show catch-up this week but I've been too tired. Fingers crossed for tonight.

I still haven't started Haunting of Hill House...or seen the new Halloween...and Sabrina starts today.
    Better drink some coffee when you get home!

And I was really hoping to watch Haunting of Hill House before Halloween, but am feeling the pressure of running out of time. haha

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

but am feeling the pressure of running out of time. haha
    For real! Haha. We're such losers.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

but am feeling the pressure of running out of time. haha
    For real! Haha. We're such losers.
    Haha. Can't argue that.

But we're still alright. I think. Maybe.

Country
    Country Flag

I mean, if I was a stranger I'd still hang out with us. I think. Maybe.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sabrina is pretty awesome, early on but I'm loving it. Great opening credits, eerie and fun atmosphere, and Kiernan Shipka is perfectly cast.

#CAOS is coming!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

So far his month I've re-watched ....

Halloween '78
    IT (both versions)
    The Conjuring
    The Shining
    Insidious Chapters 1 - 3
    Suspiria
    American Psycho
    Trick 'r Treat
    Demons
    Creepshow (of course!)
    A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 and 2
    American Psycho Part 2 (hysterically funny)
    Hocus Pocus
    Deep Red

and some new watches ....

Halloween 18
    Mandy
    Episode 1 of The HHH on Netflix
    Season 8 of AHS (really good)
    Eli Roth's History of Horror
    Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Special
    Halloween Wars
    Gingerbread Showdown Something on Food CHannel

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think on Halloween proper I’ll rewatch my favorite and scariest film of all time: Session 9.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Adding more to my list I forgot about....

I do love Session 9

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Halloween Wars
    Halloween Wars is so fun to watch. I haven't seen all the episodes so far this year, but can say that I really enjoyed the Boogeyman's Nightmare one.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I love Halloween Wars! I watch it every year. It amazes me what they can do with food.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

So far I've watched Hereditary, Hell Fest, Vacancy, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Lake Mungo, Prince of Darkness, and Jigsaw. For TV, I'm also watching Halloween Wars (and the Gingerbread show, which isn't as good), American Horror Story (which is really good this year), Eli Roth's History of Horror, and The Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Sabrina is pretty awesome, early on but I'm loving it. Great opening credits, eerie and fun atmosphere
    That's good to hear, especially that it's eerie. Hoping to get to it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    So far his month I've re-watched ....

Halloween '78
    IT (both versions)
    The Conjuring
    The Shining
    Insidious Chapters 1 - 3
    Suspiria
    American Psycho
    Trick 'r Treat
    Demons
    Creepshow (of course!)
    A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 and 2
    American Psycho Part 2 (hysterically funny)
    Hocus Pocus
    Deep Red

and some new watches ....

Halloween 18
    Mandy
    Episode 1 of The HHH on Netflix
    Season 8 of AHS (really good)
    Eli Roth's History of Horror
    Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Special
    Halloween Wars
    Gingerbread Showdown Something on Food CHannel
    Wow, you're killing it on the movie AND TV fronts.

There's actually a lot of new horror stuff on TV this Halloween season, so I think that's what's keeping me from watching everything. There's not enough time!

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I think on Halloween proper I’ll rewatch my favorite and scariest film of all time: Session 9.
    I watched it a few years ago after a few people on here saying how good it was, but I was pretty underwhelmed and didn't find it scary at all.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it's a matter of taste but I was so freaked out watching Session 9. The location itself is super creepy and the way it's filmed. Not to mention the amazing sound design and score. To me this has the scariest atmosphere, hands down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3