Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian861's Sprayed Edges, etc.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I want that one! Thanks for sharing!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Joe. The list is growing by the minute!
    "Im goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some hard to come by Locke & Key variants. Inching ever closer to the finish line.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Some hard to come by Locke & Key variants. Inching ever closer to the finish line.

Your Locke & Key collection must be amazing by now!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

SWEET, Brian. Congrats!
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Your Locke & Key collection must be amazing by now!!!!
    It's pretty much out of control LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    SWEET, Brian. Congrats!
    Thanks, Peter!

Country
    Country Flag

Patreon Level 7 Supporter Packet. Some familiar names on the dedication page

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how I rate, but I am totally having a fangirl moment over here!

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's nice stuff.

As an aside, every e-mail I receive from Brian Freeman is gobbledygook. Just a hash of numbers and letters, I don't why.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I don't know how I rate, but I am totally having a fangirl moment over here!
    Rubbin' elbows with some big dogs there, Dez Congrats on getting some ink!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's nice stuff.

As an aside, every e-mail I receive from Brian Freeman is gobbledygook. Just a hash of numbers and letters, I don't why.
    You have to use the secret decoder ring, Steve

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Brent Weeks' Night Angel Trilogy has a new special edition that is all black (including edges):

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...1#&gid=1&pid=1

I haven't read any of his work but I saw this in Barnes & Noble over the weekend (always worth a visit) and this baby really stood out.
    I hired Donald Trump to fire people like Yovanovitch.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Brent Weeks' Night Angel Trilogy has a new special edition that is all black (including edges):

I haven't read any of his work but I saw this in Barnes & Noble over the weekend (always worth a visit) and this baby really stood out.
    Thanks, Troy. I'll add it to the list.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

That is a sharp looking book!

Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'd have a good laugh if you spilled that all over the books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

I'd have a good laugh if you spilled that all over the books.
    No, No. No laughing. Crying. Lots and lots of crying. It was a pretty nerve-racking set up.

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Great to see the HHH's coming out! Congrats, Brian.

Have a Haunted Hill House Xmas!
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Great to see the HHH's coming out! Congrats, Brian.

Have a Haunted Hill House Xmas!
    Thanks, Peter! You as well, my friend!

Country
    Country Flag

Another cool inscription from RC:

Is 'The Lighthouse' a bar of ill repute you go to to drown your sorrows?

Country
    Country Flag

Is 'The Lighthouse' a bar of ill repute you go to to drown your sorrows?
    If not, it should be lol.

Country
    Country Flag

A huge thanks to Dez for sending me this! It's a gorgeous book!

Country
    Country Flag

It is so pretty! When I saw it, my only thought was: "Brian needs this!"

Metal rules!

...and also melts at high enough temperatures...

Nice one, Brian. And very sweet of you, Dez!

(Black sprayed edges are kinda badass).

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast