+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Brian861's Sprayed Edges, etc.

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    You may already know this but I just found out Waterstones is putting out "The Institute" with exclusive endpapers and Sprayed Edges!
    Thanks for the heads-up! I liked what they did with Revival. I assume there will be a WH Smith variant as well.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    You may already know this but I just found out Waterstones is putting out "The Institute" with exclusive endpapers and Sprayed Edges!
    I did not but I'm on it. Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recent CD add:

"Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the layout.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like the layout.
    Thanks, Steve!

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, very nice indeed! I love that slipcase. Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Was thinking about getting that. May have to now.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, very nice indeed! I love that slipcase. Congrats!
    Thanks, Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice. Was thinking about getting that. May have to now.
    Thanks, Garrell!

Country
    Country Flag

Latest Graveyard Edition from CD:

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice looking. Classy
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice looking. Classy
    I agree.
    Thanks, guys!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide is a jewel in the rough SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I haven't checked out this thread in ages - but I'm seeing new posts and thought I would look, sadly I can see the lovely new books but I can't see their very cool sprayed edges, I'm shocked you're not including photos that highlight the sprayed edges, isn't that what this thread is all about?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Brian, I haven't checked out this thread in ages - but I'm seeing new posts and thought I would look, sadly I can see the lovely new books but I can't see their very cool sprayed edges, I'm shocked you're not including photos that highlight the sprayed edges, isn't that what this thread is all about?
    Hi, Paige. Well, it was going to start out that way and then I get side-tracked like I do lol. So now it's mainly any non-King that I end up with. If they do have sprayed edges, I definitely take pics of that.

Along the Path of the Beam M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh good grief.

I've been seeing this thread as "Brian861's Splayed Edges, etc."
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option. (seriously)

Just send those unsprayed books to me. I have some old cans of spray paint around here somewhere. Can't guarantee colors though, that'll cost you extra.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    Oh good grief.

I've been seeing this thread as "Brian861's Splayed Edges, etc."

Just send those unsprayed books to me. I have some old cans of spray paint around here somewhere. Can't guarantee colors though, that'll cost you extra.
    Book 'em up now, Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5