+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brian861's Sprayed Edges, etc.

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep neat stuff, Wonder if the Stranger Things story is any good
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hey, I just finished reading that little white book. All interviews! Not my kind of thing, though Ligotti has some interesting ideas.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Wow, you've been busy Brian. Some great stuff there. Congrats!
    Thanks, Peter! Everything tends to land at once

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Yep neat stuff, Wonder if the Stranger Things story is any good
    Thanks! No sure if I'll get around to reading it. Somethings I just end up collecting.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Brian, Vincent Chongs Tommyknockers / More then Midnight is one of my all time fav. covers.

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff Brian, Vincent Chongs Tommyknockers / More then Midnight is one of my all time fav. covers.
    Thanks, Frank! Love that Remarque!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Newest Stranger Things novel that arrived yesterday:

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I need to get into Stranger Things one of these strange days.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    New season starts in July, buddy. Binge it!

Saw you scored yourself that elusive white Tesco. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Thanks to you!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to you!
    Most welcome!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff, Brian! I need to get my hands on that new C.J. Tudor book. Can I ask where you ordered it?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Nice new stuff, Brian! I need to get my hands on that new C.J. Tudor book. Can I ask where you ordered it?
    Thanks, Dez! I got it from V.J. Books. I just finished listening to The Chalk Man and wasn't overly impressed. Link below for The Hiding Place.

The Hiding Place

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dez! I got it from V.J. Books. I just finished listening to The Chalk Man and wasn't overly impressed. Link below for The Hiding Place.

The Hiding Place
    Thanks, Brian! I thought The Chalk Man was pretty good, but I'm really interested in this one!

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

On Father's Day, I received a nice mug with a copper-colored finish (the mug wasn't actually made of copper, to be clear), and at some point in the following few hours, my fellow bibliophile daughter and I wondered, why can't a book have copper-colored page edges, or, has it in fact been done?

I don't know if it has been done with an actual publication, but if the term "book" includes blank journals, then yes, it has, because a few days after that, I received a late Father's Day gift of just such a journal - and it's beautiful (it should be done more often).
    Best of luck, Scherie Murray!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    On Father's Day, I received a nice mug with a copper-colored finish (the mug wasn't actually made of copper, to be clear), and at some point in the following few hours, my fellow bibliophile daughter and I wondered, why can't a book have copper-colored page edges, or, has it in fact been done?

I don't know if it has been done with an actual publication, but if the term "book" includes blank journals, then yes, it has, because a few days after that, I received a late Father's Day gift of just such a journal - and it's beautiful (it should be done more often).
    I'd be down with that for sure!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! I thought The Chalk Man was pretty good, but I'm really interested in this one!
    Most welcome, Dez! Just found out in the Sub Press newsletter that they'll be publishing her next novel as well called The Other People. Trade edition is due out January 28.

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    why can't a book have copper-colored page edges, or, has it in fact been done?
    I have only encountered it once before, on the UK S/L of Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show (at the bottom in the picture below, with a gold-edged book on top to illustrate the difference).

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool looking.

Country
    Country Flag

I thought I read somewhere in this thread that it was supposed to have sprayed edges. So I figured it was about time to add one:

And another Stranger Things novel. Because, why not:

If someone yelled, "Blake, crouch!" and he turned around without ducking, watch out!

Country
    Country Flag

If someone yelled, "Blake, crouch!" and he turned around without ducking, watch out!

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    ...on the UK S/L of Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show...
    Awesome, thanks.
    Best of luck, Scherie Murray!

Country
    Country Flag

I was just going to send you pics of Recursion and you beat me! Nice looking book, isn't it?!

Country
    Country Flag

I was just going to send you pics of Recursion and you beat me! Nice looking book, isn't it?!
    It is! I think you mentioned it was the reason I ordered it.

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You may already know this but I just found out Waterstones is putting out "The Institute" with exclusive endpapers and Sprayed Edges!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast