Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread (Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography)

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker is a glorious beacon of light Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Clegane View Post
    Uploading a handful of photos here of the Deluxe edition of Dracula that Centipede put out, limited to 22 copies. Some exteriors of the traycase, the book itself, the limitation and title pages, and a sample of some of the glossy, high-quality art prints included.
    I'll provide photos of the Deluxe Frankenstein later when I dig them out or take new ones.
    (Haven't included photos in a post here before, so bear with me if I get jammed up with it)
    Awesome - thank you for sharing! And thanks for taking the prints out and taking pictures of them as well
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs
    Also looking for a Lettered The Graveyard Book from Subterranean Press.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim,
    I'm adding photos I posted elsewhere - this seems like the place for CP collectors on DT.

Dracula

Frankenstein

Looking To Buy Subterranean Press lettereds:

Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V
    Scalzi Old Mans War set
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O
    Shadow Twin by GRRM
    Earthling Press Song of Kali

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz will become famous soon enough

Hi all,
    I'm letting go of a couple harder-to-find books from Centipede press, both in fine condition. Please PM me with questions/interest or if you need references.
    The Well by Jack Cady (2008 ), limited to 250 copies signed by Tom Picicrilli. Asking $300
    The Werewolf of Paris by Guy Endore (2009), limited to 250 copies signed by Thomas Tessier. Asking $400
    (I'm also posting in classifieds, so if this is inappropriate for the thread, let me know and I'll delete.) Thanks!

Along the Path of the Beam Munnecom will become famous soon enough

A sealed copy of the unsigned version of Stigmata is being sold here for less than the publication price, if anyone’s interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7