+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Centipede Press Thread (Including CP: Book by Book – An Incomplete Bibliography)

Manni Folken biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a former proof collector I'd be very interested in seeing CP ARCs/proofs - never knew they existed!
    - Michaël

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    As a former proof collector I'd be very interested in seeing CP ARCs/proofs - never knew they existed!
    +1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here.

John

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I am looking forward to see if you post pics of Don Brautigam book if you have it.
    I have only seen the listing from the newsletter and one review of it from a google search and nothing else.

Traveler Clegane is on a distinguished road Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I am looking forward to see if you post pics of Don Brautigam book if you have it.
    I have only seen the listing from the newsletter and one review of it from a google search and nothing else.
    I can take photographs of that one if the OP does not own a copy. The only two I am actually missing (deluxe variants notwithstanding) are Chimera and Chimera II. :/ Both have eluded me for years.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Nice thread, Tim.
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4