+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stephen King in 2019

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae has a brilliant future mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King in 2019

Unless I missed it, we seem to have skipped an overview thread for 2018, following the established pattern:
    I do apologize for that!

Since we are past the halfway point of 2018 with a couple of projects still due out later in the year, like Elevation, I thought we'd get a start on speculating on 2019 stuff. I do not believe anything has been announced or really even rumored for next year yet. The only thing close to that would be a statement by Ms. Mod in May 2018 that King has completed another novel, which probably is our 2019 book (at least one of them, since King has kept to two books a year consistently now).

Any other things I may have missed?

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin will become famous soon enough Earl of Popkin will become famous soon enough Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Unless I missed it, we seem to have skipped an overview thread for 2018, following the established pattern:
    I do apologize for that!

Since we are past the halfway point of 2018 with a couple of projects still due out later in the year, like Elevation, I thought we'd get a start on speculating on 2019 stuff. I do not believe anything has been announced or really even rumored for next year yet. The only thing close to that would be a statement by Ms. Mod in May 2018 that King has completed another novel, which probably is our 2019 book (at least one of them, since King has kept to two books a year consistently now).

I wonder what sort of EP duties he was planning on tending to in 2019. Probably originally had some time blocked off for whatever was next in the Dark Tower adaptations. Maybe that has since been replaced with fresh Castle Rock duties? (Doubtful, but still...)

Just curious if heíll start to go the GRRM route of letting his writing take a back seat to adaptation assistance or if heíll maintain his usual model. Or maybe heíll double down on the family collaborations to further ensure Owen & Joe are set?
    (Not that they need help at this point)

Regardless I canít wait to see whatís next. Does anyone know anything about the completed novel you mentioned?

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont think that King is in any way involved in "Castle Rock"
    But he series rocks none the less!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought he was there as an investor.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I do apologize for that!

I wonder what sort of EP duties he was planning on tending to in 2019. Probably originally had some time blocked off for whatever was next in the Dark Tower adaptations. Maybe that has since been replaced with fresh Castle Rock duties? (Doubtful, but still...)

Just curious if heíll start to go the GRRM route of letting his writing take a back seat to adaptation assistance or if heíll maintain his usual model. Or maybe heíll double down on the family collaborations to further ensure Owen & Joe are set?
    (Not that they need help at this point)

Regardless I canít wait to see whatís next. Does anyone know anything about the completed novel you mentioned?
    I asked Marsha about it and she told me the novel is completed but won't be published this year. And that she couldn't say anything else about it yet.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I am not mistaken, nothing has yet been announced for a King book in 2019?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

+ Reply to Thread