Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And now Divemaster drops a 13 on us! Congrats winning week 13!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Name 3 Redskins quarterbacks who have NOT broken a leg.

Billy Kilmer

Doug Williams

Hmmm....

Maybe a calcium supplement should be added to the D.C. tap water.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys - I'm literally trying to lose here and I win the week?? 10 wins to me. Wee!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Guys - I'm literally trying to lose here and I win the week?? 10 wins to me. Wee!

I about lost it when I saw you did it yet again! Congrats!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Nice picks Bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

I about lost it when I saw you did it yet again! Congrats!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to SpaceMaN for winning the week with 11 wins!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

What a brutal week!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the week 16 winners - gersto, doh, and Oxcy8 with 12 wins!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

1 win separates first to second and second to third places!!! 2 wins separates fourth place from getting a trophy!!!

Get in it - pick wisely and hope for some luck (scrap logic - it's the NFL!).

BedOfRoses and I will be travelling during the final week of NFL - and the contest. If we don't get in promptly, we will get in and officially announce our trophy winners.

Thanks!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to trophy winners Randall Flagg (1st), SpaceMan and gersto (tie for 2nd) and RUBE (3rd). And to me (last).

I'll post officially tomorrow, but it's 1:00 a.m. here in San Juan, Puerto Rico, so I'm going to bed!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.
    Enough, already!

Country
    Country Flag

The official results of the 2018 Dark Tower NFL Pick Contest:

First Place: Randall Flagg
    (Previous wins - 2008 First Place, 2006 First Place)

Second Place (tie): gersto
    (Previous wins - 2014 First Place)

Second Place (tie): SpaceMaN
    (Previous wins - 2011 Third Place, 2008 Last Place, 2007 Last Place)

Third Place: RUBE
    (Previous wins - 2017 Third Place, 2014 Third Place, 2010 Third Place, 2008 Second Place, 2007 Third Place)

Last Place: NeedfulKings
    (Previous wins - 2016 Second Place, 2006 Last Place)

Congratulations to everyone - and thank you again for playing year in, year out!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I had a theme going, trying to make a comeback for 1st. Almost. Had to finish it out. You get superstition.

Country
    Country Flag

I had a theme going, trying to make a comeback for 1st. Almost. Had to finish it out. You get superstition.
    LOL - awesome! And you are slowly making your way to an inevitable First Place. Patience, grasshopper.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey. Thanks to everyone for playing. I had fun and it was fun watching all the ups and downs.

Bill and BoR: Thank you and enjoy your travels.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey. Thanks to everyone for playing. I had fun and it was fun watching all the ups and downs.

Bill and BoR: Thank you and enjoy your travels.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!
    Thanks!!!!! We are loving San Juan, Puerto Rico as we speak!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another fun year! Thanks, Bill, for all you do. And congrats to our trophy winners!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners ! Thank you Bill for keeping the group going year after year !

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't tell you how grateful I am that Bill does this every year. I try so hard to win every year, but it's very difficult to even be in the top 3. The few years I won, are the proudest of my life!
    I keep the trophies on my desk, right next to my PC monitor.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind words. This contest has been a blast to run each year and the trophies are the most coveted!

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

This is the best contest! Congrats to all of the winners (and to Bill, for getting that last place trophy!).
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast