Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Did Manchester United score more points than the LA Raiders when the Raiders were in London? I think so.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the Week 7 winner, Count Olaf with a near-perfect 13 wins!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Congrats to the Week 7 winner, Count Olaf with a near-perfect 13 wins!

Thank you, Bill.

And no thanks to the Eagles for ruining my no hitter!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Yet another 13-game winning week.

Congrats to BedOfRoses and Spencer for having a near perfect 13-win week 8!!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to get my picks in, but I keep getting an error on the ESPN site! Anyone else having issues??

For the record, my pick for tonight's game is the Niners!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Trying to get my picks in, but I keep getting an error on the ESPN site! Anyone else having issues??

FINALLY made it in, but it wasn't easy! Pics submitted!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY made it in, but it wasn't easy! Pics submitted!

Glad you made it, lady. We both have missed enough of the Thursday nighters this season. Football on Thursday is an abomination...it ain't NATCHRUL!! God made football on Sunday. He had a bit left over for Monday night...then he rested!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you got in!!! LOL, Jon. You are so right!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Nice picks Bill
    I was damn near perfect!!! I'm getting a trophy this year...

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Spencer for winning week 9 with a stellar 12 wins!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill..ya; gotta quit picking that one West coast team every week. The 'hawks will kill you!! But I'm glad Carson came along.

If only we could get Zorn, Largent, Chancellor, Sherman, Beast Mode and Thomas all healthy....Gotta go...time for my medication.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget Dave Craig....
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Bill..ya; gotta quit picking that one West coast team every week. The 'hawks will kill you!! But I'm glad Carson came along.

If only we could get Zorn, Largent, Chancellor, Sherman, Beast Mode and Thomas all healthy....Gotta go...time for my medication.
    Don't forget Dave Craig....
    At this point, I'm going for last place, so picking the Seahawks is to my advantage, lol. And yes, I loved the Kreig/Largent era. Add Lynch and the defense of recent years and it would be fun!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the MANY who took week 10 with a solid 9-game week: Randall Flagg, SpaceMaN, gsvec, SkippyDO23, and divemaster!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is an ugly ugly week.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

This week was BRUTAL!!

But it looks like Bill of the Northwest will take the cake this week...he may have to share it..maybe.

Country
    Country Flag

Well. Congratulations to ME for winning the week with 9 wins!

It may be a first - and only comes when I'm trying for last place. Haha!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks Bill.
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that, Bill - congrats! I admit I had a giggle on that one . . .

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that, Bill - congrats! I admit I had a giggle on that one . . .

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

and only comes when I'm trying for last place. Haha!

Did you take a job with the Bills?...Bill?

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Oxcy8 for dropping a 13 on week 12!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

13 is so damn hard. Good job!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast